Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Reviews

Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft,  healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated!

December 11, 2014

Hands down my favourite lipsticks! Moisturizing and pigmented and the packaging is pretty too ;) I just wish there more colours to buy!

October 29, 2014

Quite hydrating and nice colour. My favourite is 050 Berry smoothie and 010 Raspberry Pie.

October 25, 2014

It makes your lips nice and soft.

October 23, 2014

this is more of a color I am not used too, but I could not pass it up. This is a very bold red when you first look at it, but it blends out nicely. I like to just dab a little of this on my lips instead of applying too much at one time. This is more of my own preference until I get used to wearing more bold colors on my lips. Go ahead and Red it out though!

3.2/5

September 20, 2014

I have this lipstick in three different shades (027, 035, 063) and I love them, my favourite is 063. I really like this lipstick because you can get a really pigmented colour with a nice thin layer.

September 10, 2014

I hate lipstick, but I absolutely love this formula. It is so moisturizing and the pigmentation is beautiful. I would never go back to using the regular lipstick formula, I think all lipsticks should be formulated in this way :)

September 10, 2014

"Creme Brulee" was my go to lip butter all summer, it was the perfect nude shade for bronze makeup and natural looks! Not too creamy or greasy, would have loved if it were slightly more moisturizing so when applied to dry lips cracks wouldn't appear. I'm definitely up for trying new colours for fall / winter though!

September 08, 2014

So creamy smooth with good color saturation. Loved that it made my dry lips feel moisturized.

September 08, 2014

this is a great product i love it comes in beautiful shades and goes on smooth lasts for a long time and doesn't dull or come off i am impressed an would love to but it again will but for presents too i love it

September 05, 2014

I do not wear stuff on my lips very often but I do like this. Its smooth and not bad for the price. esp when I do not wear it very ofter.