Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #5 out of 1297 in Lipstick

June 19, 2017

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm

I usually carry around a few different colors of the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in my purse! So easy to apply for a little color when you don't want full on lipstick. I love these! I'm currently loving the red ones and my plum color balm.

1.7/5

June 09, 2017

This product is very sheer and applys like a lip balm .the colour is very transparent and can't even build on it . I like the product but it's not what the product claims to do so therefore I will not be buying the future. I hate when the product review is misleading and don't meet up to the claim.

June 08, 2017

This product absolutely sucks you can hardly notice the colour on your lips, I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the natural look and doesn't want much colour.

2.8/5

June 08, 2017

Was a fan at first - great colours, nice matte look, and not a bad price. It does however, look a bit dry and flaky after a while. If you continue re-applying it, I'm sure it will keep looking great, but overall, not the moist moisturizing or long-lasting. Wanted to love it, but only kinda-liked it

June 02, 2017

i absolutely love this lippy. was using the glossy one for years. i always buy 4-6 at a time. i keep one in my car, one in my baby bag, one in my purse and the others are just extras for when i run out.

May 24, 2017

This lipstick is really easy to apply but definitely not my favorite drugstore matte product. The mint smell is very nice but the product easily settle in the fine lines of the mouth and dries your lips considerably. I am unable to wear it for several days in a row because my lips chap and become extremely dry. The colour is rich and pretty though, so if you have very hydrated lips it might be worth it.

April 26, 2017

I like these a lot! I think the formula is amazing and the pigment is a pay off. Its not a full lipstick but there still is colour. I think these are great for someone who doesn't like a lot of colour on their lips or doesn't like the attention to be drawn to their lips!

April 14, 2017

OMG IN LOVE with these!!!! I have quite a few of them. I love the way these have a soft minty flavour to them. The color pay off is also incredible. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have a huge color selection!! I bought a few of them, and I love them so much I want more! I wish they had more of a color selection!

April 13, 2017

Overall great and not drying! Easy to use since the "pen shape" lipstick it's very easy to control the amount you put on your lips. The color turned out very nicely and it's matte as it is described!

March 24, 2017

I love the colour and it goes on so smooth like a silky lip balm only issue I have is that it comes off as soon as my lips touch something or if I'm talking so I have to reapply all day