4.1/5
Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

October 20, 2017

FAVOURITE MATTIFYING LIPSTICK

I've been using this lipstick for a few years now. The only downside of them, is that they're quite drying so i suggest mixing with a lip balm, or always mosturizing lips aftee use. I find that the brighter colours (i.e. the shade in bright purple) tends to wear poorly throughout the day, leaving a colour ring on the outside crevices of lips. All of this aside, the formula is creamy, the day wear is astonishing and price point is perfect.

October 17, 2017

Feels so soft

Absolutely love this little pencil. The colour goes on smooth and stays strong. The formula is a little drying but the stick is so handy that I don't mind doubling up on some with some balm.

September 20, 2017

Best drugstore bargain!

I love the Colorburst line of lipstick/balm. In the matte selection, I bough 205 Elusive, a dusty rose color, 225 Sultry, a plumish rose color, 240 Striking, a true bright red, 210 Unapologetic, a pink so bright that it could stop people in their tracks. My favorite one is the 240 striking, which could easily compare to the more expensive lipsticks sold at Sephora (like Nars).

August 18, 2017

Great value and long-lasting colour

I got this lip balm on sale for under ten dollars, and I can say that this balm will last you at least 1 year, if not more! It's amazing colour and it stays on for at least 6 hours. The only thing I would say is that this balm is very thick and you will notice that it is hard to colour within your lips at times. Otherwise, I would definitely buy it again!

1.7/5

August 02, 2017

Not a fan

Not a fan of this product in particular. The reason being because I found that it wasn't long lasting and the color just faded right off so quickly and had to be reapplied.

August 02, 2017

bleh.

very sheer, doesn't taste nice and to be honest, is just a waste of money.
    i'l rather pitch a few extra dollars for something that will benefit me in the long run.

June 19, 2017

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm

I usually carry around a few different colors of the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in my purse! So easy to apply for a little color when you don't want full on lipstick. I love these! I'm currently loving the red ones and my plum color balm.

1.7/5

June 09, 2017

This product is very sheer and applys like a lip balm .the colour is very transparent and can't even build on it . I like the product but it's not what the product claims to do so therefore I will not be buying the future. I hate when the product review is misleading and don't meet up to the claim.

June 08, 2017

This product absolutely sucks you can hardly notice the colour on your lips, I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the natural look and doesn't want much colour.

2.8/5

June 08, 2017

Was a fan at first - great colours, nice matte look, and not a bad price. It does however, look a bit dry and flaky after a while. If you continue re-applying it, I'm sure it will keep looking great, but overall, not the moist moisturizing or long-lasting. Wanted to love it, but only kinda-liked it