Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1337 in Lipstick

1.7/5

August 02, 2017

Not a fan

Not a fan of this product in particular. The reason being because I found that it wasn't long lasting and the color just faded right off so quickly and had to be reapplied.

August 02, 2017

bleh.

very sheer, doesn't taste nice and to be honest, is just a waste of money.
    i'l rather pitch a few extra dollars for something that will benefit me in the long run.

June 19, 2017

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm

I usually carry around a few different colors of the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in my purse! So easy to apply for a little color when you don't want full on lipstick. I love these! I'm currently loving the red ones and my plum color balm.

1.7/5

June 09, 2017

This product is very sheer and applys like a lip balm .the colour is very transparent and can't even build on it . I like the product but it's not what the product claims to do so therefore I will not be buying the future. I hate when the product review is misleading and don't meet up to the claim.

June 08, 2017

This product absolutely sucks you can hardly notice the colour on your lips, I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the natural look and doesn't want much colour.

2.8/5

June 08, 2017

Was a fan at first - great colours, nice matte look, and not a bad price. It does however, look a bit dry and flaky after a while. If you continue re-applying it, I'm sure it will keep looking great, but overall, not the moist moisturizing or long-lasting. Wanted to love it, but only kinda-liked it

June 02, 2017

i absolutely love this lippy. was using the glossy one for years. i always buy 4-6 at a time. i keep one in my car, one in my baby bag, one in my purse and the others are just extras for when i run out.

May 24, 2017

This lipstick is really easy to apply but definitely not my favorite drugstore matte product. The mint smell is very nice but the product easily settle in the fine lines of the mouth and dries your lips considerably. I am unable to wear it for several days in a row because my lips chap and become extremely dry. The colour is rich and pretty though, so if you have very hydrated lips it might be worth it.

April 26, 2017

I like these a lot! I think the formula is amazing and the pigment is a pay off. Its not a full lipstick but there still is colour. I think these are great for someone who doesn't like a lot of colour on their lips or doesn't like the attention to be drawn to their lips!

April 14, 2017

OMG IN LOVE with these!!!! I have quite a few of them. I love the way these have a soft minty flavour to them. The color pay off is also incredible. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have a huge color selection!! I bought a few of them, and I love them so much I want more! I wish they had more of a color selection!

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud