Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#76 in Eye Liner

June 14, 2018

Liquid is where its at

Ive been a person who always use the eye pencil. Now i am a fan of liquid eye liner. It goes on nice and smooth. Makes my eyes pop out. And it doesn't fade or run like other eye liners.

April 11, 2018

love love love!!

No matter what kind of eye shadow I wear it will continue to make straight lines and not disappoint, even with a sparkle shadow that isnt smooth! This product has no smell and is the perfect solid shade of black, this is my daily liner and I dont think that I could ever switch. This product also lasts a very long time, just make sure to clean the brush after use with a cleanser for cleanliness purposes like with any product! :):) will purchase again and again and again!

April 03, 2018

COLORSTAY : it does!

I'm usually not a fan of liquid eyeliner. Maybe because I am not really good at doing my own makeup? Nonetheless, i decided to try it because of the price. I was amazed. It did a pretty good job, fairly enough to apply and manipulate. The black color was great too. I will definetely try it again!

April 03, 2018

Aye liner really works!

I like thin and perfect lines when I use an eyeliner and this gives me that. I use it everyday for my make up and it’s really to use because the brush it’s so thin and looks like a wet pencil. The price is fair and you can get it at Walmart

March 19, 2018

Literally have been using this for YEARS.

So I started using this eyeliner when I was 16, I’m 24 now. I continue to buy it over and over because I find I get a lot for my money. Best part, it’s under $10! My absolute go to liner. So easy to use, such nice lines.

March 05, 2018

My go to for years

I first discovered this liner in grade 8 i think about 7 years ago and has been my go to ever since. I feel like i have excellent precision and control with this brush and it goes on very smoothly. only issue is it isnt waterproof and im not sure if they have a waterproof version so my wings tend to smudge if my eyes water at all. Overall excellent for winged liner and a really good price for what you get.

December 05, 2017

Amazing Product!

It is perfectly matte, the applicator has a fine tip which I really appreciate in a liquid liner and it is a very smooth application. It is also a lasting wear, I wore it for an average of 8-10 hours a day.

July 31, 2017

Eyeliner très facile a utiliser

Ce liner de Revlon offre un bon prix et est très facile a utiliser pour les gens qui apprennent comment utiliser les eyeliner. Le pinceau n'a pas vraiment de poil, c'est comme un pinceau très rigide qui permet de tracer beaucoup plus facilement. Mon seul point négatif c'est la couleur. J'aime que mon traceur liquide soit très noir, malheureusement celui de revlon offre une couleur noir mat, qui fait un peu l'effet gris très foncé.

November 01, 2016

Belle couleur noir foncé et pigmenté. Petit prix. J'ai trouvé le produit un peu sec par contre. J'aime les pointes plus humides . Facile à appliquer tout de même.

November 01, 2016

a really great eye liner ..easy to use and handle the wand!! it stays put all day long no smudging or flaking!! it glides on easy and is super fun to go wide to fine lines ..