Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish Reviews
#1105 in Nail Polish

Looks like a professional manicure for 10 days. Resists chipping, stays shiny.

1.5/5

February 08, 2010

It does not work

Updated On: February 09, 2010

I have used this nailpolish set many times, and no matter what, the results are not what I expect. Even when I've followed the directions to the point, the nailpolish does not last as much as I had hoped for. I was careful with my hands, wearing gloves while washing the dishes and trying to be gentle with my nails, the nailpolish chips and peels. I found that it was not worth the price nor the effort.

September 26, 2008

This has been the first nail polish so far which was able to withstand my frequent (and fervent) hand-washing. While working at home I am doing so many things at once that I have to keep washing hands umpteen times, add to that all the scrubbing I do and nail polish says goodbye even before I can as much look at it. But this nail polish solved that problem, It stays longer and gets applied evenly. Nice!

June 29, 2007

This polish does what it claims! I can keep this "chip-free" for 2 weeks!

January 28, 2007

Because I like to wear nail polish although I lead an active lifestyle I need a nail polish that will stay on my nails despite all that I do. Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish works very well for me. This nail polish claims to stay on your nails for about 10 days without fading or a need to reapply as long as you use both steps and nothing else. I gave it a shot and it works incredibly well! It actually lasted me for about two weeks before any chipping was noticable at the cuticle line. I would highly recommend this nail polish to anyone who likes to do their nails but cannot reapply color all the time because of a busy schedule. Favorite color: Always Blushing... this looks great in the Spring!