Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm Sugar Mint Reviews
#9 in Lip Scrub

August 23, 2020

What is this sorcery?!

This tiny thing is magic. No matter how bad my lips may be, after I use this, my lips go back to being baby soft.

This is truly amazing stuff. I hope they keep this lip scrub around forever!

August 07, 2020

Great lip scrub

This product is perfect for everyone whos out here using a toothbrush to exfoliate their lips, taste great and smells even better! Leaves your lips feeling refreshed and moisturized as well, highly recommended

May 18, 2020

love this product

I have big lips and they are always dry. I used to love Lush's lip scrub however I don't like pots and having my fingers go in to put them on my lips. I like that this scrub is in a stick and it's more sanitary. You can feel the granular texture and it works! I use it every other night to prevent irritation due to over-exfoliation. The price point is fantastic as well, under $10 and can be found in any corner pharmacy.

February 05, 2020

Where has this been all my life

I ALWAYS have dry lips, it’s been a problem my whole life and have a jar of homemade sugar scrub to exfoliate every night. Love this for the day to maintain and moisturize. Price pont and effectiveness will keep me going back to this over others. So happy to have this in my life.

July 11, 2019

Best exfoliating balm I ever try

That's the best exfoliating balm I ever try.
    I keeps my lips moisturized, the exfoliation is soft and the flavor is refreshing. Also is easy to use.
    The price is very good and the the packing is nice
    I have one of them in my room, in my nécessaire, in my car.

April 09, 2019

Works Well

Right now my lips are super dry and flaking so I've been using this every night before bed and I apply a thick layer and really scrub it across my lips. It really helps the dry shedding skin because the balm itself has tons of grains of sugar throughout and then the sugar slowly melts away into the balm and leaves a moist minty layer to hydrate your lips. It also has a pleasant mild minty smell and a nice sweet minty taste. I would purchase it again at it's current price which was around $5, but I would not spend too much more on it, it's great and it works, but there are other similar products on the market that work just as well and are cheaper.

April 03, 2019

Good!

For me, it is useful since I have dry lips and need to hydrate them every time. Plus, it has a pleasant smell and flavour. I recommend for everyone with the same conditions.

February 28, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

As good as expensive brands

Always need to exfoliate my lips and I dont like paying a lot for something to do the job. This is so convenient and in lip pencil form. Carry it with me quite a bit to apply it when ever my lips feel dry or chapped too. It not only exfoliates, but hydrates as well. I have the sugar mint and it smells so good. Doesn't taste bad either, but don't recommend eating it. Lol. Perfect for the money!

January 28, 2019

Will buy again

I bought the Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm about a moth ago now. It works pretty good. This is my first time trying, but it has been helping with my chapped lips. I use the sugar balm then I use the Revlon conditioning balm over top. Want smooth and soft lips give it a try. Price is not expensive it cost around $10 for 2 of them.
    Thanks for reading my review 😊

December 19, 2018

I’ve been using this for the winter and I haven’t had a lip balm as good as this, I have chapped lips 24/7 unless I use this balm. If you have really chapped lips the exfoliating balm is the way to go. And it’s a light scent/flavour, definitely recommend