Revlon Matte Lipstick Reviews
#568 in Lipstick

Straight from the Runway shades !Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips.Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact.Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry.

June 19, 2017

Revlon Matte Lipstick

I love the Revlon Matte Lipstick! I have the exact color shown on the picture for this product. A classic tried and true vixen red. It is my go to lipstick for a night out or a day at the office. It lasts hours, looks great and is extremely cheap to buy. The Revlon lipsticks have a huge selection of colors and are my favorite drugstore lipsticks.

June 03, 2017

La tenue est vraiment très bonne, il s'applique bien et un il a un bel effet mat. Petit bémol puisqu'il peut rendre les lèvres un peu sèches si elles sont mal hydrater, mais un gros thumbs up pour ce produit qui est ma foi, plus qu'abordable!

May 31, 2017

Je recommande les Revlon Matt Lipstick car il on un très beau fini mat sur les lèvres mais hydratant sans asséché les lèvre et il a une bonne tenue. En plus il sens le gâteau :)

September 15, 2016

Petit prix et longue durée! Se sont des rouges à lèvres parfais comparable à ceux de grande marque. Revlon offre beaucoup de couleur ,mais j'ai un faible pour leur couleur foncé !

April 27, 2016

I really like matte lipstick but I'm on an budget but I still wanted a good product so a see this and the price was okay so I tried it. Really easy, apply beautifully is still moisturazing even for a matte formula the only problem it take time to become matte and even after it can transfer but color are gorgeous .

April 04, 2016

Absolutely love this matte line. Half the price of mac and great color pay-off. I recommend anyone that loves matte lipsticks to take a look at this product line.

January 28, 2016

Revlon Matte Lipstick is my go-to lipstick for all occasions. I don't care for a lot of shine on my lips so this is the one for me. The colors are amazing - year round - the coverage is excellent, it doesn't dry out my lips (to the contrary, my lips are moisturized all day) and it doesn't bleed on occasions where I don't use a lip liner.

January 28, 2016

The best performing matte lipstick from any brand, mass or high-end. Dries beautifully, does not dry out the lips, stays on for as long as you want it to, and doesn't transfer color. The only two downsides are the small color selection and the price is a little steep-but I honestly feel it's worth paying for!

October 06, 2015

Revlon Matte Lipstick glide on the lips and have a nice range of colors to choose from. The pigmentation and quality is comparable to many high end brands. The shade Really Red is a very good dupe for Mac Riri Woo or Mac Ruby Woo lipstick! This red is flattering for many skin types, but it can appear slightly orange or blue tone depending on your skin. On me it's more orange tone on my lips.

So go out and get yourself some "Really Red" lipstick!

July 28, 2015

I bought a Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red & i'm loving it. I got it for about $5, but i'd pay $20 for it for sure. Its very pigmented, very matte, but hydrating & it wears all day. It's a definite dupe for MAC Ruby Woo.