Revlon Nail Enamel Reviews
#13 in Nail Polish

Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color & shine when worn with Revlon Base and Top Coat. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks.

Available in 72 shades

October 13, 2017

Chroma Chameleon in Topaz

I have Chroma Chameleon in Topaz, which is an iridescent green. It's very shimmery and looks fine with just one coat. Lasts the usual amount of time before chipping, @3 or so days. Comes in a smaller 8.6 ml bottle, which is alright, as it's not an everyday go to colour, more for autumn.

October 03, 2017

I love this nail polish!

I love this nail polish! It is really nice; it doesn’t chip right away and comes in a lot of really nice colours. I find it pretty affordable too, it’s one of my favourite brands to buy

July 10, 2017

Je n'achète que ce produit (qualité-prix très intéressant)

Depuis que j'ai essayé la gamme de vernis de chez Revlon, plus aucun vernis ne me plait.

Je fait mes propres ongles à l'acrylique (poudre résine avec des produits professionnels) et j'opte souvent pour un vernis afin de donner de la couleur et de la brillance.

J'ai essayé plusieurs marques dont : Essie, les marques de pharmacie, et bien d'autres. Seul Revlon me plait, deux couches suffisent afin d'avoir une couleur opaque, sèche rapidement également!

June 19, 2017

Revlon Nail Enamel

The Revlon Nail Enamel's are great nail polish! The applicator is very nice and easy to use, I personally love the brush on these and can apply my nail polish fairly quickly without a mess. It goes on nicely and dries pretty quick. I like all the colors you can chose from , from the reds to the purples. My bathroom is full of the Revlon nail polishes and I will continue to buy them

May 02, 2017

I've been purchasing Revlon nail polish for over 10 years . It's the only brand I really purchase. It applies well , doesn't clump up , doesn't streak and doesn't chip for me . All the things I look for in a nail polish it does . You can grab them pretty cheap at Walmart for around 4 dollars .

May 01, 2017

These are really good polishes! I actually like these better than Essie. They last a long time and the formula is smooth and easy to apply. There's also a nice range of colours.

April 14, 2017

I find that this is one of the better nail polishesI have in my massive collection of polishes. I have this in a Navy colour and like a pearly white. I find this usually lasts about a week and a half to two weeks before I need to remove it. I would buy this brand again beaded on my experience with it.

April 13, 2017

I bought this product as a recommendation from a friend and tried it on. It was really good at the beginning but after a couple of days it started chipping.
    I would have preferred it to stay on for a little longer. Other products stay for at least 14 days.

March 08, 2017

This is the only nail polish that I have tried that doesn't chip on me! It lasts me an entire week even when I am constantly swimming in the pool during the week. The colors are gorgeous and it takes two coats to get a full opaque coverage. I would definitely recommend!

February 24, 2017

There are so many nail polishes on the market but I find Revlon to be the best in quality. I can apply it and it will not chip, peel or chip for at least one week. I like the variety of colours and the shine is very lovely too. Yes, it is more expensive, but you'll save on the reapplication process.