Revlon Pro Collection One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Reviews

January 14, 2020
    United Kingdom

Game changer!

Just WOW..!!!

I have long thick heavy hair and always struggle to with it looking so dry after blow-drying but since owning this my hair has never looked or felt so sliky smooth.
    It's so easy to use and alot quieter than I expected.

This will also come in very handy when i go on holiday as I won't need to pack my big round brush, hair dryer and straighteners.... Just this all in one Styler!!

January 07, 2020

My New Fave

I purchased this about 2 months ago. For the past 20 years or so I’ve been using a big round brush and blow dryer This is so much easier blow dryer and brush in one It smooths my hair and drying time is cut in half

December 29, 2019

Amazing!! Buy it now

This Revlon One Step Hair Dryer is AMAZING!! I was literally able to dry my hair in 10 minutes, Maybe add another 5 on top of that if I was to dry it soaking wet, I usually let my hair air dry for a bit before blow drying, so that is what I did in this case. The dryer is pretty big, however it isn't heavy at all, the quality is really nice, very well built. It's super easy to use, I have a lot of hair and it glided through it no problem, you can do it in small sections or bigger, for me the bigger sections worked better than the small ones. It didn't tug or tangle my hair at all and gave me the nicest blow out looking hair, I didn't even need to use my straightener. The volume part i'll have to play around with more, I did find it gave me volume but not as much as I've seen on others but that could just be my hair. For the price at $60CDN it is absolutely worth buying since it saves so much time.

3.2/5

December 21, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Not anything to rave about...

This product is Ok... nothing wow!
    I have thin and fine hair, it didn't give me any extreme volume or anything different than what a normal hairdryer would give me.

If you have fine hair, this may be good to dry your hair quicker however this works well if your hair is already 80% dry.

October 28, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Love it!!!!

I have very thick, long and wavy hair. I towel dry it first and use the high setting. Because my hair takes forever to dry. I love how easy it is to use. I could never master the hairdryer and round brush thing. I am also petite...like one reviewer said, but do not find it awkward to use at all. It makes my hair feel soft and straightens and bounces perfectly. Without the use of a hair straightener, which I always felt burned my hair. The next day after washing I use a little dry shampoo and run the hairdryer through for a few minutes...and it is perfectly styled.

September 17, 2019

Lifechanger

Acheté sur Amazon. J'ai testé le produit un peu septique, j'ai les cheveux longs très épais et je frise, donc je croyais plus ou moins à son efficace. Premier essai, je suis en amour, facile à utiliser, rapide (un gros 10 min) et les cheveux doux et soyeux. Pour les filles qui s'inquiètent pour les dommages, un bon protecteur de chaleur avant utilisation de la brosse sinon c'est moins dommageable que le séchoir et le fer. Fonctionne même pour faire la mise en pli sur cheveux déjà sèches.( voir photo)

June 09, 2019

Believe the hype!

So these things were impossible to get ahold of. Apparently everyone wanted one and they were sold out across NA. When I finally got my hands on one, I was SO happy I waited and didn’t go with an alternative.

I’ve never been one to be coordinated enough to use a brush AND blow dryer at the same time, so this thing has been a godsend for my volumeless hair. There’s a little bit of a learning curve, but watching a ton of YouTube videos really helped me get the technique down, so I highly recommend doing that if you’re a beginner at this. This also works best on hair that is not dripping wet (which is horrible for your hair anyways), I let my hair dry around 50% before using this.

At $50-60, this thing is a steal. I haven’t touched my flat iron since I got it, which was just not a thing I could do in the past with my frizzy kinda curly hair. My hair is dried and smoothed with just one tool. I haven’t had a chance to use it yet, but this has been compared to the Dyson Airwrap, with many preferring the Revlon.

The absolute only issue I’ve noticed with this is that if you have any metal jewelry in your ears, and have the brush on the hottest setting, be careful because it heats any metal up really fast! I saw a girl get a bit burned by her necklace in a YouTube video for the same reason. But aside from that, I have no issues at all, and will literally never go back to my old ways of styling ever again.

February 04, 2019

Fast, effective but loud

This tool is perfect for those who struggle with the round brush and blow dryer combo. It quickly blow dries thick hair and leaves it soft and with vomume but I found the blow dry look didn't last long (but I didn't use any products so that might be why). Very loud though.

February 02, 2019

Where have you been all my life?

I have wavy hair, but not wavy enough to let it air dry and look good. I’ve never quite mastered the two handed round brush and hair dryer, and a flat iron leaves my hair too flat, so most days I would have so-so hair. I saw this on YouTube and decided to give it a try. It works great on my hair. I start with damp hair, either by letting my hair air dry for a bit, or by using my regular blow dryer (but no styling effort is required.). This smooths my hair and gives me volume. I use it on the low setting most of the time. It is a bit awkward the first couple of times, but you quickly adapt.

February 02, 2019

Way too loud

I have chin length straight, fine hair. I purchased this all in one hair dryer brush to try and give my hair some volume.
    It is quite large! I am petite person (5'1") and my small hands struggled to hold this big device. It isn't heavy, but it is awkward, and it causes me wrist pain and fatigue when I use it.
    This product does not work on WET hair, only DAMP hair (says so right in the instructions) so you must either towel dry, or in my case dry it partially with a regular blow dryer before drying.
    It does leave my hair looking more voluminous, but it takes quite a while to use compared to just blow drying. I am able to skip the run over with the straightener though, which I like. I think it must cause a bit of damage to my hair though as my hair feels coarser since starting to use this product.
    The device doesn't get too hot and I have yet to burn my scalp. I dont use this device every time I dry my hair, only when I have time.
    The biggest downside of this device (and the reason I would not purchase again or recommend) is the sound level. You have to hold this fairly close up your ears while using it and it is SO LOUD. Leaves my ears ringing and my head sore every single time I use it, whereas my trusty regular blow dryer does not.