3.4/5
#363 in Mascara

2.2/5

June 19, 2017

Revlon Super Length Mascara

I was not too impressed by the Revlon Super Length Mascara, I love Revlon and usually find them to be superior quality when it comes to makeup, I hate to say I do not like a product. But unfortunately this one did not work well for me. It clumped my lashes and they looked short.

April 19, 2017

Love how this mascara gives full coverage and expanding the look of my eye lashes. Easliy removed I find that it does not pull my real lashes out. Would recommend to anyone to try!!

0.5/5

February 17, 2017

I love mascara and am always looking for new ones. I purchased this one for about $11.00 and it's not worth it. It drys out very quickly and leaves flakes all over your face. I also had peices of brissels off the brush come off.

January 19, 2017

I love this mascara. It's definitely my latest go-to. I love the wide and lengthy brush. I definitely notice how long it makes my lashes look. It is a bit trickier applying to my lower lashes, but overall it's a great product.

July 22, 2016

For this being a drugstore mascara it's pretty good. I like dark, lengthening mascaras and this did both. BUT I find it made my lashes stick out straight and pointy, where as most mascaras curve your lashes.

July 08, 2016

Maybe it's because I layer my mascara on too heavily but I found this mascara flaked onto my cheeks, which is not a problem I usually notice with most mascaras I've tried. I didn't find the length payoff to be worth the price. Also, the brush is not well-suited for lower lash application, so you might need a separate mascara for lower lashes.

2.7/5

March 17, 2016

I was really excited to try out one of the new Revlon Mascara's so I went with the "Super Length" option. I have been using this product for 2 months now and am definitely not impressed. It could be that the brush is not a great option for my lashes, but I also find that at the end of the day flakes of the product have been appearing under my eyes. I am open to trying another one of the mascara's from this line but I wouldn't go back and purchase this option.

February 03, 2016

Revlon recently came out with five or so new mascaras all promising different things, well let me tell you, they did not let down! I chose the lengthening one because I already have pretty thick lashes that will hold a curl, I love the formulation and the huge brush applicator on this new product! Again, the wand is huge and super dense and I will totally repurchase!

January 29, 2016

Love the big brush applicator and goes on smoothly, but it tends to smear/rub off under the eyes when wearing it all day.