Rice Krispies squares Original Reviews
#22 in Snacks

September 23, 2017

Good for school lunches

Rice krispie sqaures are perfect for lunch boxes either for little kids or even the oldest of kids. They taste good and you can get different varities. I only give this product an average mark because i like making my own but these are so easy to pop in a lunch bag and go !

June 29, 2017

Un encas parfait.

Je dois dire que je ne les achète pas trop souvent pour la simple raison qu'ils diparessent beaucoup trop rapidement! J'arrive à me contrôler mais mon conjoint avec tout ce qui est sucré ne peut pas se restraindre qu'à un ou deux morceaux. J'aime bien mais c'est vraiment une collation très sucré et je fais attention. J'adore croqué dedans pour la texture du riz soufflé.
    Naturellement que j'en rachèterait c'est facile à transporter avec leurs emballage individuelles.
    Je vous les suggère.

June 15, 2017

Great For Lunch!

These are absolutely amazing! There is a good ratio of cereal to marshmallow in every bar. I like that they come individually wrapped so it is easy to grab for work or as a snack. These are not messy to eat but provide all the flavor of a homemade square. They can be found for a good price at Walmart.

June 14, 2017

Great On-The-Go Snack

These Rice Krispies Squares are a great on-the-go snack. I like how they come individually packaged, so they are easy to bring with you.

They taste sweet and creamy, and the texture is chewy and crunchy. You can taste the marshmallow goodness in each bite. I almost prefer these to most homemade Rice Krispies squares.

May 29, 2017

I've grown up on Rice Krispies Squares Original. There's nothing like it!! They taste amazing and everyone I knew was always excited to get them in their lunch. I've carried on that tradition with my son and he loves them just as much as I did growing up!!

May 28, 2017

Rice Krispies Squares have a delicious taste. They are great as snacks for not only children, but adults too. They also have a great variety in flavors. They are low on calories as well.

May 19, 2017

These are a great and convenient snack to take along with you to work or school. The taste is nice and sweet and the texture is creamy and crunchy. I will be honest and say that I did prefer homemade ones

May 19, 2017

Jai trouvé que les carrés Rice Krispies étaient très ordinaires. Ils avaient un goût artificiel et trop sucré. Je n'ai pas trouvé que les carrés Rice Krispies étaient fermes et croustillants mais plutôt mous. Je préfère bien plus les faire maison que de les acheter en magasin.

2.2/5

May 02, 2017

The pre packaged rice Krispy squares are gross. They don't taste right . They taste like chemicals to me and the marshmallows don't take like marshmallows . I would much rather make the real thing. They're easy to make and don't taste horrible.

April 05, 2017

My kids used to like these when they were younger, but don't eat them as much anymore. They say it doesn't compare to moms homemade Rice Krispie cake, my version seems to be the only one that they like now. I side with them on that one, it's a nice quick on the go snack, but if you have time to make one (super quick and simple) I would suggest that instead.