4.1/5
#944 in Mascara

January 30, 2020
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Not bad!

Lasted day to night doesnt feel clumpy glides on covering all lashes. A little stubborn however to remove overall great definately reccomend to a friend

November 25, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Nice volume

I purchased this from Superdrug as well as some others and I did prefer this one didn’t clump and made my lashes look long Seemed to last a while as well and was good value for money I would recommend

October 26, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Rimmel

I wear mascara every day and this is the best I've found leave eyelashes looking full and not not clumped together.. Would defiantly recommend to friends and family.

October 24, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

New mascara

I’ve started using this mascara after struggling to find something that would give me volume after months of wearing fake lashes
    The brush really helps provide volume to my tired eyes

August 10, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Makes my eyelashes look fake 😘

This product is amazing it makes my eyelashes look fake and I love it I always get compliments about them and people don't believe its down to the mascara I use

April 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Nice Mascara

This mascara is great. It goes on nice and even. You can adjust this product by letting the first layer dry and add to each layer and it doesn’t clump. Love this mascara.

May 10, 2016

Amazing!! There is no better word I can chose to use than amazing. This mascara does exactly what it says it does. I got so many compliments on my eyes to the point people asked ifni had fake lashes on. It doesn't clump, it goes on smooth, my eye lashes were sticking together half way through the day and I never had to reapply the product. It was fantastic ... I just found myself a new best friend lol I would highly recommend this to anyone out there wanting the boost and volume for a decent price and great quality :)

January 12, 2016

amazing results ! my lashes have never looked longer and fuller in my whole life !

June 10, 2015

I got this mascara at my local walmart on clearance for only $5!!! Best $5 I've ever spent on mascara. Gives my eyes a full wide eyed look. Love it! Went back and bought 3 more :)

May 27, 2015

I typically use all Rimmel make-up, and this mascara is great. The product only requires one coat to see a noticeable difference in the length and volume of my lashes. It typically lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It also doesn't flake like so many other drugstore brand mascaras. Love this product!