Rimmel 25hr lasting finish with comfort serum

Rimmel 25hr lasting finish with comfort serum Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 456 in Concealer

July 18, 2017

I've been using this foundation for 10+ years

This foundation provides maximum all day coverage. The recent pump bottle upgrade makes it convenient and easy too use. It evens out all redness for an even skin tone. I have recommended it to a lot of my friends and they all love it.

March 01, 2017

This foundation is very affordable and definitely becoming one of my favourites. It is high coverage and matches my skin tone very well. I'm not sure about its claim to last 25 hours but it is comfortable to wear and lasts me a good 6 to 8 hours.

August 08, 2016

Definitely a perfect product! High coverage light weight foundation with a semi matte natural look. Blends seamlessly with your skin tone and stays on all day, practically water and sweat proof! Can me used for lighter coverage if mixed with moisturizer.

June 27, 2016

Great formula. Covers very well, very moisturizing also. Stays on all day! The pump is nice too and the glass bottle sits nicely. One of the best choices at the drug store!

June 24, 2016

I found my perfect match easily using the display samples available at shoppers drugmart and was easily able to select a shade that worked for me. It's lightweight and provides a nice long lasting coverage that is holding up with this hot weather.

February 16, 2016

This foundation is my favourite from the drug store. Perfect for combo skin. Keeps me matte but not drying. The colour selection is great. Last a full work day. Does noy break me out.

February 08, 2016

This is a great foundation for dry skin! It's creamy and fairly moisturizing! While it is touted to be full coverage, I would say that it comes in at a solid medium coverage, with the possibility of being built up to a fuller coverage. It lasts me through a full work day and, doesn't slip around too much! However, if your skin is oily, I would stay away from this one - it's doesn't have a lot of mattifying properties!

February 08, 2016

This foundation beats my Estée Lauder perfect finish!

After a couple hours my skin looked dewy and fresh and it lasted all day!!!

3.2/5

February 06, 2016

I love it ! Good coverage , stay on all day ( maybe Not 25hrs ) , do Not oxidize on me

January 14, 2016

Drugstore price for an high end product. You get full coverage and it is lightweight. love it

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge