Rimmel BB Creme Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 227 in BB Creams

May 28, 2017

Finally, a BB cream for pale skin! I have not found another BB cream on the market for my fair skin, always too orange or too dark. Fantastic for the summer when you just want a little coverage. Lasts all day without any issues and keeps skin hydrated.

May 23, 2017

No more face flakes - this BB Cream is beyond excellent! Keep your face looking fresh, and not dry!! Looks super-natural, and blends flawlessly. Almost looks like you're face is naked, but provides amazing coverage. Conceals redness, and does not sink into pores - apply with a brush for a flawless finish!!

May 19, 2017

I love this product it's the best pick for the summers feels so lightweight on skin and it doesn't have that much coverage but perfect for everyday makeup

April 22, 2017

I use BB cremes when I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup but still don't want to go out with naked face, due to my uneven complexion and acne. This Rimmel BB creme is very moisturizing and the light/medium is my winter shade, while medium is my summer shade. I mix them as well to get the right color if I'm in between pale and tan. It applies easily and provides medium coverage. If you have any new pimples, this won't cover it, you'll still need concealer. However, if you're relatively clear, this is great for evening out your complexion.

It doesn't quite last all day and does get greasy, I tend to touch up more frequently through the day with foundation powder to ensure I'm getting enough coverage. Despite this, I still continue to buy it because it's dirt cheap from the local drugstore and is super easy to apply on my lazy days.

April 10, 2017

loved using this makeup until I found out its tested on animals. would have continued buying this if I didn't find out that I was covering my face with a product that took place in the murdering and harm to innocent animals.

1.7/5

January 25, 2017

So sad I bought this. I thought the "brightening" and natural qualities of this product would work well with my combination skin.
    It's slightly sticky and thick, doesn't blend well and is hard to put on with a sponge.
    It'll end up in the garbage :(

January 24, 2017

This surpassed all my expectations! It has the consistency and lightnessof a BB cream, yet still has some impressive coverage. It covers most imperfections, but leaves the skin looking natural; it does not look like i am wearing anything at all. I've used it as a foundation for many months now, and am still loving it.

December 28, 2016

Great quality for the price. This is one of the only BB cremes that seems to cover my blemishes perfectly and doesn't leave my skin too shiny or oily afterwards. Will buy again.

December 21, 2016

I do like this now that I've got BB creams into my rotation. I love that it has 9 features in one product so that I don't have to put so many types of products on before my makeup. This is the first BB I've thoroughly tried, and I'm surprised how sheer it is. I know it's not a foundation, but it completely blends in to my face. I can see (especially when trying some on the back of the hand) that it has a bit of illumination to it, that it reflects light. I love that it has primer in it especially so for me it's like a super-primer with a lot of other features. It doesn't look dry or oily, but it does give a slight amount of concealing. Don't think that it's an all-in-one coverage product though, it didn't mask any blemishes for me and you still have to use liquid and powder foundation as well as this.

September 08, 2016

Gives great coverage on all those nasty spots, scars and pimples. It's a little thick but it definitely does the job. I use a face primer so that it doesn't feel too thick.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge