Rimmel BB Creme Reviews
#16 in BB Creams

August 31, 2017

I Love It!

I love this product. I use this product when I dont want to use foundation. This BB cream is amazing! It moisturises, conceals, smoothes, mattifies your skin and it last all day. One thing I dont like about this product is that it creases around the eyes but overall I like it!

August 01, 2017

I LOVE this!

I was looking for a summer light coverage foundation that would allow me to wear without looking too "painted" while out and about.
    And I am so glad I found this BB cream, it has a good range of shades and I love how its not too thick, allowing you to still look natural. (and you can totally see freckles, even when you do wear it...)
    I now wear this as my everyday makeup and have been complimented numerous times on how natural it looks.
    My Sister and cousin recently went out to make their purchases of this same BB cream, since they loved the look of it so much.
    I noticed that some of the comments say that they found it somewhat oily.....thats true, it can tend to look a little oily. So if you are looking for more of a matt finish, you will not be satisfied with this product.
    However, I prefer more of an dewy, glow for summer time!

2.8/5

July 31, 2017

On the fence

Not sure about this. I has very good coverage but it's almost too moisturising. Leaves my t-zone oily looking after a couple of hours. I like that it feels light and blends easy....but it's not working for me in the summer months. I may try it again in the colder winter months.

May 28, 2017

Finally, a BB cream for pale skin! I have not found another BB cream on the market for my fair skin, always too orange or too dark. Fantastic for the summer when you just want a little coverage. Lasts all day without any issues and keeps skin hydrated.

May 23, 2017

No more face flakes - this BB Cream is beyond excellent! Keep your face looking fresh, and not dry!! Looks super-natural, and blends flawlessly. Almost looks like you're face is naked, but provides amazing coverage. Conceals redness, and does not sink into pores - apply with a brush for a flawless finish!!

May 19, 2017

I love this product it's the best pick for the summers feels so lightweight on skin and it doesn't have that much coverage but perfect for everyday makeup

April 22, 2017

I use BB cremes when I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup but still don't want to go out with naked face, due to my uneven complexion and acne. This Rimmel BB creme is very moisturizing and the light/medium is my winter shade, while medium is my summer shade. I mix them as well to get the right color if I'm in between pale and tan. It applies easily and provides medium coverage. If you have any new pimples, this won't cover it, you'll still need concealer. However, if you're relatively clear, this is great for evening out your complexion.

It doesn't quite last all day and does get greasy, I tend to touch up more frequently through the day with foundation powder to ensure I'm getting enough coverage. Despite this, I still continue to buy it because it's dirt cheap from the local drugstore and is super easy to apply on my lazy days.

April 10, 2017

loved using this makeup until I found out its tested on animals. would have continued buying this if I didn't find out that I was covering my face with a product that took place in the murdering and harm to innocent animals.

1.7/5

January 25, 2017

So sad I bought this. I thought the "brightening" and natural qualities of this product would work well with my combination skin.
    It's slightly sticky and thick, doesn't blend well and is hard to put on with a sponge.
    It'll end up in the garbage :(

January 24, 2017

This surpassed all my expectations! It has the consistency and lightnessof a BB cream, yet still has some impressive coverage. It covers most imperfections, but leaves the skin looking natural; it does not look like i am wearing anything at all. I've used it as a foundation for many months now, and am still loving it.