Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit Reviews
#31 in Eyebrow Care

May 23, 2020

Best brow makeup!

I am so happy to have come across this brow kit. It’s amazing. I have thin over plucked eyebrows and this product makes them look naturally fuller and not fake and drawn on, like other products. Lasts all day and LONG, been using it daily for months and it’s down to about half.

March 20, 2020

Best, Most Cost Effective Brow Kit

This is one of my favorite makeup purchases. Not only is it super cost effective - but it's great quality. I've gone swimming with this on my brows and it still looks flawless! Highly recommend.

February 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It really helps you define your eye brows!

I started using this kind of product since last year and I loved it... it really helps you define your eye Brow!!! The price is reasonable and it has a good quality!

January 27, 2020

I use this product daily

I love the Rimmel brow this way sculpting kit. I use it in my daily routine. This product Lasts long all day wear. I am in love and I continue to buy it!

August 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Easy brows on fleek!

This is my go to every day eyebrow product! Such good value and contains a gel, powder, mini double sided brush and spoolie. I usually just use the gel with the brush as it makes it look a little more natural in comparison to the powder. Doesn't smudge off throughout the day.

July 14, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

It is all about brows!

It is all about brows now. Forget the lipstick, eyeshadow or mascara. Now your look looks incomplete without the brows.
    You don't need to spend a fortune. I absolutely love this kit: powder, gel/wax, an double ended brush. Highly recommended product.

April 07, 2018

Fantastic

Love love love this product. My neice has it and I just love it. Goes on good stays on good. So in love with it. I definitely recommend it. Give it a try ladies.

April 07, 2018

will buy again

This product works great for me ! I love that the colors match my brows perfectly ..its super easy to use and the finished product looks great , not to mention its afforable !

January 15, 2018

Beats pencil

My go to before way always pencil , that was before I tried this. I fell in love instantly, I love how natural my brows look and how easy it is. Any time I get the chance I let people know how awesome it is, & plus doesn't break the bank !

December 11, 2017

Love it!

I had a hard time finding a product to fill in my eyebrows until I came upon this one. It's very natural looking and so easy to apply! Just a few minutes and I look ready to face the world!