Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1252 in Lipstick

May 24, 2017

This lipstick comes on extremely smooth and hydrating, it does not dry out your lips at all. The finish is not completely matte, at least not after a little bit. The colour is very rich, not streaky at all and will look good on most skin tones. The only downside is that they are not extremely long lasting but for the very small price it is extremely worth it !

May 18, 2017

I have the clear balm, #01, from the Rimmel of London Kate longer of lipsticks. It applies smoothly and feels comfortable on the lips. It's less thick than a traditional lip balm but it also does not last as long. It has a pleasant scent that fades quickly and no flavor. It adds a nice sheen to the lips and causes them to appear more plump but there are no hints of menthol. So if you don't like mint tingle, this would be good for you. It's also packaged like a standard lipstick, not a balm.

May 10, 2017

I've been really into the matte lipsticks lately. I do prefer liquid lips, but this lipstick does have decent staying power. The formula is creamy and smooth, not streaky at all. I prefer dark colours, so they can be hard to get right, I haven't had any issues with Rimmel's lipsticks.

April 14, 2017

After reading reviews, I decided to try the rimmel kate lipsticks and it did not disappoint. The colour is highly pigmented, glides on smoothly and doesn't settle into the lip lines. While the colour doesn't last all day (with eating and drinking), it does take a while to completely fade away. My only complaint is that the lipstick contains a slight scent but the scent isn't too strong or overpowering.

March 05, 2017

I love this lipstick! I bought it when it was on offer for about 5 bucks from Shoppers Drugmart. It lasted a long while even tho I use it pretty much everyday. I love how it goes on so smoothly.

January 08, 2017

Some of my fave go to matte red lipsticks come from this line. They never dry out, have long lasting staying power and beautiful pigmentation. I find Rimmel has frequent sales between my local superstores and Shoppers making it a great way to build up my collection at a great price.

October 01, 2016

Let's start off by saying it's my absolute favorite! It doesn't sit on my lips and get dull. It actually keeps my lips moisturized so I don't need to add lip balm before. The price is awesome. It has a nice creamy feel to it.

September 15, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur de fruit de ses rouge à lèvre.Bonne durée sur les lèvres.Je possède la couleur 107 et je l'adore,cette couleur est le rouge parfais pour moi.

September 07, 2016

These lipsticks are amazing. They go on easy and dry down to a beautiful matte finish. They are a good price for the quality and they come in some gorgeous colors.

August 04, 2016

The lipstick feels smooth going on feels great on the lips. The colours are great, favourite one is Rossette beautiful nude! So great can't wait to grab a few more of these!