Rimmel London BB Cream - Matte Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 207 in BB Creams

March 20, 2017

I LOVE this BB cream. It comes in the perfect size and at a great price. The cream goes on very smooth, like a moisturizer, and it feels very hydrating. It doesn't seem to settle in lines or on dry patches. I like to use it in place of foundation and it makes a great base for concealer and powder. It is sheer enough that I can use it year round, which is a plus.

September 02, 2016

i love this product. I started using it recently and now it is my go to, its smooth and very liquid like until you put it on and it turns into a very beautiful matte.

June 27, 2016

I used to love this BB cream so much! I'd wear it all the time in the summer to get that dewy looking skin. But one time I bought a tube at Shoppers and it just went BAD fast. Like weird colour, smelly, etc. I think it was just a fluke, as I've never had an issue before. I find this is a pretty effective matte cream compared to high-end versions.

May 02, 2016

I have been using this BB Cream for the past year and am really enjoying it. A little bit definitely goes a long way, and I like to mix it with a bit of my mosturizer for easy application. It gives a nice light coverage and is definitely not flakey. It generally lasts all day for me, especially when set with powder. I would recommend this product.

April 27, 2016

I have been buying the same bb cream for years, but I went on a whim and bought this one because it was on sale. I actually like this one. It's a little messy since it's a really thin liquid. The coverage is nice which I really like. I also like how it feels light, and is really matte. It's the perfect base for my face makeup. I only wish this product had spf in it. I may buy it again if it is on sale.

February 28, 2016

OKAY. SO I bought this a couple years ago when it first came out and bb creams were all the rage, and man you know what it worked. Back then it included different ingredients that actually worked with light to reflect the pigments and create a blended look.
    I noticed then that the makeup was a lighter colour coming out of the tube and the pigment reflecting ingredient (I can't remember what it is right now - something that oxygenates (rusts)) would hit your skin and the air and immediately transform (darken) into your skin tone.

Nowadays they have different versions of this cream and none are the same as it used to be. It is basically just a foundation now - there is no transformation, just straight mate makeup that you have to be more careful to match the colour correctly now.

February 22, 2016

A little goes a long way! This really is a matte bb cream which I love because I already have oily skin and this helps to cover it. Good coverage blemish wise and easy to apply! Dark circles are hard to Coverify if you don't use concealer first so I'm not counting that as a downfall.

February 08, 2016

Love this BB cream; especially for the price it can't be beat. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day.

February 04, 2016

This is a pretty average product, covers ok, rubs off easily though. For the price it's not bad.

February 04, 2016

Great coverage, silky feel. Stays matte throughout the day and it's very very light, you don't feel like it's just caking your face.