Rimmel London Kind and Free Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

A clean mascara that works, no compromises. 100% vegan & kind to animals. Free from fragrance, mineral oils, and animal derived ingredients. A clean mascara that delivers conditioning volume & length for up to 36 hours. The formula is infused with organic certified shea butter and biotin.

Mascara durable

Ce mascara a une bonne tenu et donne un look naturel. Je l’ai porté des journées plus chaude et il tenait bien, n’a pas coulé comme quelques autres mascaras porté auparavant.

Smooth and thick

The mascara was easy to use. It goes in smooth and makes your lashes long and thick. The look your want. With natural ingredients you feel good putting it on. Easy clean up as well.

Great Clean Mascara

I really enjoy this mascara. At Lingthens my lashes and separates them nicely. I wish you would give them a little bit more thickness but other than that I would definitely recommend

applies nice

the product wears well, doesnt flake and applys nice, its not chunky and give a nice colour and lift to your lashes. I wore it for the first time to a wedding and it held up extremely well (was waterproof and held up to my tears)

Nice

This mascara has a lot of good ingredients in it and I personally love that it’s vegan. It makes my lashes full and bright and so easy to remove, would buy again

Enjoyed this mascara!

First of all I loved that this was a natural mascara that had fortifiers to make your lashes longer. However it fell short for me because the brush wasn’t a plastic one and in my experience the plastic brushes are the ones that make my lashes the longest.
    I probably would use in my repertoire but not my first choice

May 07, 2022

Flawless

I don’t use mascara much because I’ve bought expensive water proof stuff that for some reason is just not work for me. I received this and tried it and omg it’s absolutely the best I have used. No flaking, didn’t run and went in smooth.

liked it

I like using this product because it made my lashes fuller more plump. I liked how it didn't clump much. This product is worth using. would recommend. thank you letting me try

Professional

I wonder how could a mascara be kind and clean ? !!!! After trying it for the first time , honestly I didnt belive the results, super easy to apply, no crumbled lashes, natural long looking lashes and best of all is that it can be wiped easily and waterproof in a way , I cried and it stayed clean , but at the same time was easy to wash.
    I highly recommend

not bad

just your typical drugstore mascara. there’s too many competitors for mascara that it’s quite difficult for others to stand out, but for the price and effective it’s not bad