Rimmel London Kind and Free Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

A clean mascara that works, no compromises. 100% vegan & kind to animals. Free from fragrance, mineral oils, and animal derived ingredients. A clean mascara that delivers conditioning volume & length for up to 36 hours. The formula is infused with organic certified shea butter and biotin.

Fantastic light mascara!

I just love this mascara that feels so light and doesn’t really run throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this fantastic mascara to my friends and family.

2.0/5

May 03, 2022

Fell apart when I received it!

When I had received this product to sample, the product was not in it’s original packaging and thus the safety of the product could not be ensured that it was not used previously. As mascara is applied to one of these most delicate parts of one’s body, let alone face, I was not able to try this product. I do appreciate Rimmel’s attempt at a green mascara and look forward to seeing more in the future

Kind and free!

This is the perfect mascara for an everyday look. It's not dramatic and very subtle. I also loved that it doesn't clump up. The best part about this mascara is that it is vegan and cruelty-free.

Great product

It worked really well for me, it did what it was supposed to do.
    I’ve used it on a daily basis, my only concern is that the brush can get clumpy and become hard to get good coverage.

Amazing

I love this mascara, the result is amazing. He is easy to apply, the eyelashes doesnt stick together. It give the effect of long and thick black eyelashes. He is waterproof and stay great all day.

Vegan Mascara Heaven

This mascara is heavenly to me as I’ve always been super sensitive to mascara usage due to my sensitivity around my eyes and my constant allergies. This mascara is free of all kinds of chemicals, it does not itch. It’s a vegan product which is good for the face but it’s also good for our environment. This is a product that I will not only purchase again but I will also recommend it to my friends and family.

Excellent

Works very well. No issues at all. Much better than others kinds that I have used. REally adds a tremendous amount of volume and is very easy to apply.

Great Lashes!

I'm impressed that such a clean product had such good results! This mascara went on fabulous and stayed on without crumbling and getting anywhere other than my eyelashes. I would definitely buy this mascara again! And I recommend it!

April 30, 2022

Great everyday mascara!!

I found this to be a very non irritating formula. It lasts well and is easy to remove. It gives me full and lengthy lashes! I will definitely be repurching it!

April 30, 2022

It is okay

I am the kind of person that really likes a mascara and an eyeliner. This is my basic make up for everyday.
    I received the Kind & Free and I think it was fine, but does not have a wow factor for me. The result was not so different than my natural lashes.
    What I consider an attractive point in this product is the fact that it is vegan and contains natural ingredients.