Rimmel London Kind and Free Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

A clean mascara that works, no compromises. 100% vegan & kind to animals. Free from fragrance, mineral oils, and animal derived ingredients. A clean mascara that delivers conditioning volume & length for up to 36 hours. The formula is infused with organic certified shea butter and biotin.

Voluminous fragranced Mascara

I like how easily available this mascara is.. it does give good volume look to my lashes and main thing it doesn’t make my eyes watery or itchy. It is vegan and cruelty free

It has some fragrance to it 😁 first time I saw a fragranced mascara

Amazing volume

I really enjoyed how much volume and length this mascara gave my lashes. I loved even more that it is a vegan product and uses all natural ingredients

April 30, 2022

Smudge proof and easy to clean

I was suprised it doesn't smudge on my hoodeed eyes, and how easy to clean it! I just needed a bit of wet wipe and it's all cleaned! I went outside, it was training, It stayed all afternoon and I had a nap with it, it stayed the same after I woke up! It has a very clean, natural look that my lashes won't look cakey or glued together. Best Mascara I ever had! Thank you very much!

Incredible Mascara!

I #gotitfree and I have to say this mascara works so well! It doesn’t have a gross smell like some mascaras and it works so well at giving your lashes both volume and length!! I would use this again and purchase myself! Highly recommend!

April 29, 2022

A win for clean mascaras

I love that this mascara is clean and contains 99% of ingredients of natural origin! When you are putting something on so close to your eye, you should be very careful as to what type of ingredients you are using so you know you can feel better that this mascara has good ingredients. This mascara is completely effective, a true dark black, and I did not experience any fallout with it. I also really like the wand of this brush as it coated each lash individually well and I did not experience any clumping. Did this product wow me like no other? No, but I really like it for daily wear vs. a glam night look which is totally okay with me.

Good Product

I like the mascara , it doesn’t clump up while applying , it curls up the lashes a little bit too.Gives the lashes a natural look and keeps them separated.

Curls my lashes perfectly

KIND & FREE Clean Mascara from Rimmel – our 1st clean mascara delivering volume and length with no compromise. It is so clean and vegan and curls up my lashes perfectly. Using everyday before going to office.

Incredible

This Mascara tops any other mascara I have tried, and trust me I've tried a lot. It leaves your eyelashes feeling refreshed and not weighed down like the other. I kept losing my eyelashes with the other brand but this Mascara is like I said incredible

Wonderful product

Not too clumpy. Goes on smooth. Light weights. Dark black but not too black. Easy to easy to remove as some mascaras are a bit harder to take off. Will purchase again

Excellent mascara

Was happy to recieve a new mascara of a brand I've never tried, happy that this one is Volumizing and conditioning. I always apply a clear coat then black, this mascara is kind and free not tested on animals and affordable. I was super happy to get this in the mail and will use it daily. Also enjoy that it's made from organic ingredients.