Rimmel London Kind and Free Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

A clean mascara that works, no compromises. 100% vegan & kind to animals. Free from fragrance, mineral oils, and animal derived ingredients. A clean mascara that delivers conditioning volume & length for up to 36 hours. The formula is infused with organic certified shea butter and biotin.

A clean Mascara with great Length & Volume

I received this Mascara from Chick Advisor for free and was totally open to leave an honest review.
    I LOVE this Mascara for many reasons.
    It gives great length to your lashes with only a couple swipes, but it is buildable giving you the option to make your lashes as thick as you would like.
    Your eyes are so important so you want to be as clean & safe when it comes to what products you use, which is why I will now use this mascara over others I have used.
    It also has organic shea butter so it leaves your lashes conditioned instead of drying them out.
    10/10 would recommend everyone give this Kind & Free Mascara a try!!
    #Gotitfree #ChickAdvisor

Doesn't Clump

I have used a good bit of mascara and this one is by far the best. It glides on my eye lashes do smoothly, doesn't clump up, and lasts all day. It also doesn't irritate my eyes,

great product!!!

i must say that this product was better than i expected. usually you feel like something will be compromised when using a vegan/natural/cruelty free product but not here. great volume, goes on nice and smooth and lasts long. love these vegan, cruelty free products rather than all the animal byproducts we hear about being in all the makeup. and as a bonus contains biotin which is great for hair growth.

great product!!!

Great natural mascara!

I tried this mascara it didn’t really agree with my sometimes sensitive eyes but it did make my lashes look better. I did like the outcome if only it was compatible with my eyes.

My new mascara

Definitely purchasing this! I love that it is vegan and animal friendly. Also made from natural ingredients. It worked well, no clumps and made my lashes look full and long

ECO Friendly Mascara

I am honored to have been chosen to review thia product. I absolutely love Rimmel you can never go wrong with their makeup. This Mascara was one of my favorites. Light packaging, simple and the brush was easy to work with. I enjoyed the brush the most it was easy to apply and spreaded my lashes out!!! It is also water resistant which is a bonus for me as I work outdoors sometimes

April 27, 2022

Doesnt really do much for the lashes

#gotitfree#lovebutterly. not the best mascara I have ever tried. my eyelashes are quite short and sparse and this mascara really did nothing to enhance them ie my eyelashes did not stand out after using this product. quite disappointing.

April 27, 2022

Un mascara comme un autre mais.....

Je ne suis pas la pro de l'applicage de mascara. Pour moi, il doit être pratique et facile. Pour ces deux points, le mascara Rimmel London est parfait . Mais, il ne va pas faire des cils recourbés au maximum. Par contre si on veux un mascara et on se souci de notre empreinte carbone ( et aussi de notre santé) , il est celui qu'il vous faut.
    Mon temps de maquillage est de 3 min chaque matin, donc, je ne suis pas une pro, mais j'aime avoir des bons résultats et rapidement. Il tient toute la journée, a un résultat correct.. mais surtout, il possède principalement des ingrédients naturels.!

Smooth

I am not a big mascara user to begin with but I received this mascara free for the purposes of review. I thought i glided on well, wasn't chunky and held up well throughout the day. I think it is a great everyday wear mascara and I would highly recommend it because of that.