Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation with Comfort Serum Reviews
#20 in Foundation

March 07, 2020

The only foundation I use everyday

I've tried tons of different foundations and some didn't work and others we're too expensive to use daily. Then I found this one and I was hooked! Full coverage, long lasting and I only need to switch between 2 shades all year. It's been my go to for 5 years now!

February 10, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Lasting cover

I love Rimmel lasting finish, after trying many products this is the one that has worked for me. I get total cover and it lasts my whole day, this keeps me feeling confident and fresh all day . I love how the colour I use blends well to my skin, it’s so easy to apply and settles fast. My go to always.

February 03, 2020
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

smooth and flawless

I love this foundation, I have tried some many different ones.
    Expensive, cheap and everything in between and this works for me.
    My skin is smooth and feels moisturised all day.
    It stay well and does not crease on your face.

January 16, 2020

Best drugstore foundation!

I've been using this foundation for years and it always impresses me. It's affordable, has great coverage and great selection of colours for various skin tones.

December 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this product

As I’m aging my complexion needs a really good foundation when I went shopping the associate at the makeup counter said I should try this brand , it was new to me so fingers crossed I bought it , and I Love it , it leaves a smooth finish and lasts the whole day , I would absolutely recommend it

November 26, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Super smooth

I really enjoy using this product which I have used for 10 year plus . I have combination skin and the foundation applies nicely and lasts for a good amount of time.
    Covered With powder and setting spray, the finish lasts all day with a touch up. I love the shade range and I know which shade is right for me. I always reach for this product over others.
    Would never change my foundation .FABULOUS

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Brilliant!

I change foundations regularly, just to test them out and hopefully one day find my perfect match!
    I have a top 3, and this definitely ranks among them!
    Full coverage, I have quite oily skin and this sits well, the shade was perfect too!
    My only criticism is that under eyes it does bunch up a little and doesn’t stay smooth, I have this problem with many foundations, I can sort it out with concealer though which is why I’ve given it such a high score!

October 24, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love this foundation!

I've used this foundation on and off for years. I sometimes go to a foundation on offer and then instantly regret it as no other foundation out there has the staying power of Rimmel. I've worn this on a flight to New York where I Slept most of it and woke up not needing to reapply. Amazing, highly recommended.

October 09, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love this foundation

I use both high end and high street foundations and I love this one for daily use to keep the more expensive brands for nights out/special occasions.

The coverage is great and lasts all day, it also comes in a large range of shades. Great value for money and my top daily use foundation.

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

brilliant foundation

I love this foundation it is always my go to one ...it has good durability is non patchy and leaves a lovely finish which lasts a long time ...it also feels like it moisturises my skin instead of drying it out which is an added bonus especially with the winter weather on its way