Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Reviews

Ranked #508 out of 881 in Lip Balm

April 01, 2015

I love this chubby stick lippie, it went on smooth and left my lips feeling soft and when it wore off it left a stain on my lips.

January 26, 2015

I like wearing lipstick on occasion but winter makes my lips so dry and chapped that lipstick looks like crap on me and just accentuates the dryness. Enter Rimmel's Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm! This stuff works great, it provides beautiful colour while moisturizing your lips and making them look fabulous, not dry and flaky. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

September 23, 2014

I received this in "Give Me A Cuddle", a light pink shade. The packaging is similar to Revlon's matte and lacquer balms, but the formula is a bit different.
    This has a balm-y texture, with a bit of gloss, and quite a bit of colour. It's easy to wear and doesn't feel drying at all. It doesn't have a minty taste or feel, like many other similar products. There is a bit of a sweet scent, but nothing too strong.
    It doesn't seem like it's going to be long-lasting because the texture is very light, and so much like a balm. But honestly, this leaves a really natural but noticeable stain on my lips after the product feels like it's disappeared (which is pretty quickly).
    The shade I have isn't really my favourite on me, at least when I first apply and the colour is very noticeable. But I do really like the formula, and there are other shades in this line that look like they'd suit me better!