Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews
#3 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 22, 2018

Great matte finish without any caking

I've been using this powder since my usual was sold out- lucky for me !
    It's silky smooth, goes on evenly without caking and is incredibly light. It never feels like I'm wearing powder , at all. Great coverage, very rarely have the need to re-apply. And you can't beat the price , it really is a great value. I've spent at least double the price on products that didn't do half the job. I've been using Stay matte for a few years now & have no intentions of switching to anything else.

January 07, 2018

Pas ma poudre préférée

La poudre mattifie bien le visage, mais je ne trouve pas que c'est la plus efficace pour fixer le fond de teint en place. Aussi, j'ai parfois l'impression que je n'arrive pas à prélever suffisamment de produit sur mon pinceau.

Toutefois, je trouve qu'elle fait quand même un bel effet sur le visage, ce n'est pas trop poudreux.

October 21, 2017

Love

I've tried other products but in the end I always come back to this one. I've gone through at least 4 of these and have used them to the end. I love this Matte finish and I don't need to re-apply almost never.

October 07, 2017

Love this, but price keeps increasing!

This is one of the best matte powders out there for a drugstore brand. Only cons are the packaging (lid falls off constantly!) and the price! Love Rimmel but it’s gone from like $6 to $11 with no packaging or product change! Will still buy but only on sale

September 30, 2017

I'm in LOVE!

I bought because a famous beauty blogger recommended this product. This is my first time to use Rimmel one, I really like it. It is working well on my oily skin. I will definitely buy it again.

September 26, 2017

Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Amazing powder, I use this powder every single day. It is a mattifying, light weight powder, that leaves my skin so soft and smooth afterwards. This powder goes on so nicely and doesn't leave crease lines anywhere, and it's quite long lasting. If you are looking for a new pressed powder and you don't want to spend too much, I highly recommend this one!

September 05, 2017

lasts forever!

I can't believe how long this product has lasted me! even after everyday use, I still have so much product left a year later. it really does an amazing job at keeping my face matte; my oily skin is no match for this product!

September 01, 2017

Holy grail

Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder keeps my face matte mostly all day deoensing on how humid it is out. I use this powder everyday. This powder is one of my favorites . it really sets my makeup so it doesn't budge. With this and setting spray your makeup will outlast the day

August 29, 2017

Excellent product for an excellent price

Absolutely love this pressed powder by Rimmel London. After trying multiple powdered foundations, I finally fell in love with this one. It goes on nice and has good coverage. I also loved the price point.

August 04, 2017

Great product for a great price.

I am miss grease face when it comes to my t-zone! ladies, if you're like me, listen up.
    this powder is great. it's compact and you can take it with you anywhere you go. but more important, it doesn't mess with any other make up you may be wearing and it blends into your skin seamlessly without that "cakey" look to it. I tend to have to re-apply the powder towards the end of my day though. I've switched over to another product at the moment, but I don't doubt i'll be back for more in the future.