Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews
#3 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 15, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Rimmel matt face powder peach glow

Ive used this product for about 20years and i cant live without it,the colour peach glow is the perfect shade for my pale freckled skin and i love the fact it dosent mask my freckles,i use it in the morning after my eye makeup and blusher i simply pat it in with a puff,it gets rid of any shine and stays all day without a touchup it also contains great ingredints for the skin .

July 15, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Used for years

I have bought this powder numerous time and love it every time. I have very oily skin and this does the job of keeping that at bay. For how cheap this product is it is unbelievable.

July 14, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Facial powder that does what it says

Rimmel stay matte facial powder is my favourite facial powder. It comes in a good selection of colours for fair, medium and dark tones. It does not come with a sponge or puff so you need to get this extra, but this is not a problem as the facial powder is a very good price. My favourite colour is peach glow which suits my fair skin tone but adds a bit of warmth. It is easy to apply and blends well so you can add as much as you need for your required coverage. Would definitely recommend, love this product.

June 04, 2019

Best matte pressed powder

This has got to be the best matte pressed powder to become available that I have personally tried. I know that no matter what if I buy this brand that I will have a flawless look every time. They have many different shades available to match each skin tone.

June 04, 2019

Best matte powder at the drugstore!

This is the best pressed powder at the drugstore in my opinion. I loved that it is pressed which makes it great for traveling! Less mess and can fit right into your clutch! Has enough pigment to use alone or on top of a foundation to set it and lock it into place!

I also like how they recently extended their shade ranges to include more deeper skin tones!

May 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this drugstore product

I love finding drug store makeup that feels like you bought from a high end makeup place. This powder makes me face look smooth and flawless. I buy this often

April 12, 2019

Super affordable

This powder worked perfectly for my complexion. At first I thought it would be too light, but I was proven wrong quickly. It didn’t give me any flashback and it made my cheek bones really defined. The powder wasn’t patchy or a bad consistency either. It felt like I was using Laura Mercier or Banana powder. My face was matte and it wasn’t drying. My oily skin really loved this powder. I used it under my eyes and under my cheek bones. My skin wasn’t dull after using the powder. It gave my skin a weird vibrant look that I really liked. I really recommend everyone to try this product. If you’ve been looking for a great makeup powder to keep you matte all night and day give this a buy!!

March 16, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Great coverage for combination skin!

This light weight power adds a soft finish after you've done applying your concealer. I have a combination of oily & dry skin so this is actually perfect for me. Goes on smooth & has a nice scent!

March 14, 2019

Great powder

I've been using the same transparent powder for way too many years (yes, I know you're supposed to change it, I'm cheap and don't wear it every day), so I was excited to try this. After a recent bad experience with powder, I was also nervous. Well, the best compliment I can give it is that it's just as good as my regular powder. That is to say, it sits on the skin well, evens out tone, hides flaws and generally makes your skin look great. I'm extremely pale, so frequently powder can make me look ghost-like and this powder avoids that (Though I was wearing a darker shade of foundation than usual).

I fully recommend applying powder with a puff and unfortunately, this doesn't come with one. As an alternative, you can use a large fluffy brush as I did, since I couldn't find my makeup puff. It doesn't settle into creases or wrinkles and doesn't rest on the hairs. True to its word, it is a matte formula which reduces shine. It basically completes the look while doing everything a translucent powder is supposed to. I absolutely love it!

February 20, 2019

THE BEST VALUE & COVERS IMPERFECTIONS!

Ran out of my go to coverage powder by IT Cosmetics so had to find something that didn't dry my aging skin! Took a huge risk and it totally paid off! It was on sale for $7.99! Wow! I was so happy with the color match and didn't dry my skin! Glad I can fall back on this powder! Actually have passed on purchasing my favourite pressed powder by IT Cosmetics and just bought another one yesterday! I would definitely recommend this product!