Rimmel London Underground Sweet Stuff Lipstick
Amazing

Rimmel London Underground Sweet Stuff Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #1166 out of 1200 in Lipstick

May 25, 2015

I just found my old one of these in the shade bare I think, and I remembered why I hated it. It's super dry, and applies VERY patchy.

June 01, 2007

I've already bought 3 of these lipsticks - in 'Bare', 'Guilty' and 'Bite" and it has become my standard day lipstick currently. Rimmel advertises that this lipstick has a sweet smell and it actually has the most wonderful strawberry smell and a sweet taste (although that makes it hard to stop licking my lips!). The product is light and smooth and glides onto the lips extremely easily with good colour and high shine. The sleek black lipstick tube with cool silver logo is very cool looking.

The only warning I have is that this lipstick, because of its slickness does not have very goot lasting power and comes off quite easily. I also find I lick my lips more often when wearing this lipstick because of its sweet taste so that doesn't help make the lipstick last.

Currently I've only been able to find this product in one PharmaPlus by my work, so haven't been able to price shop. I'm hoping to find it in other locations/stores soon.