Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Mascara with Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 917 in Mascara

May 03, 2017

Very mediocre mascara compared to what I'm used to. I picked this up on sale at Shoppers and figured I'd give it a whirl. It did not meet my expectations at all.

It really didn't seem to do anything besides darken my lashes. No visible volume or length at all. I understand women appreciating a more natural lash, but I barely noticed a difference even after two coats.

I would not repurchase this product, or recommend it to anyone really. Even if a natural lash is what you're trying to achieve, I think there are far better mascaras for natural lashes as well!

April 26, 2017

I bought this one because of the Argan.I was expecting more from this Mascara.I added already some Unique
    drops of oil already it seems clumpy maybe it was to old already.

April 21, 2017

It just doesn't even seem like anything is on your eyelashes. When you wear mascara you want your eyes to pop but with this type of mascara that is not the effect but it is still okay.

April 18, 2017

I purchased this mascara on sale at shoppers in the blue packaging waterproof formula for about 8.99. I was going to the waterpark and wanted to quickly grab a waterproof mascara and this one happened to be on sale so I picked it up. I was not happy with the results of this mascara. I'm not very picky when it comes to mascaras, but this one didn't do much at all besides darken the colour of my lashes. Would not recommend and would not repurchase this mascara.

January 05, 2017

I received this mascara for Christmas in my stocking. I had never tried it before, so I was obviously interested in how it worked, especially since it contains argon oil. I tried the mascara yesterday and it was pretty decent. It doesn't really clump. the brush is nice and thick and it is nice enough with a single coat, but two coats adds more thickness. It didnt smudge off and my boyfriend said I looked really nice :) The only annoying thing is the brush is so thick that its hard to get the smaller outer corner lashes and bottom lashes, but other than that, Its a really nice mascara.

October 05, 2016

I've been really happy with this product. I wanted a mascara that wouldn't look clumpy and I didn't want spidery looking lashes. This give a nice and somewhat natural lash that has added volume. The brush is great at separating the lashes too.

September 20, 2016

Nothing wonderful about this mascara. I can tell from the first application if it's a yes or no. Mascara companies- why are you so worried about clumping?? I can fix that. Put some damn product on your brush so it doesn't take a 10 time application!! Ugh so annoying. This mascara is just like sooo many other drugstore brands. Go to Sephora. Buy yourself the good stuff. And be happy

August 26, 2016

The formula, though gel-like, was light and went on easy enough that layering wasn’t an issue. It didn’t clump on as I’d feared and separated my lashes giving the definition that I’d hoped for while lasting throughout the day. The argan oil component kept my lashes moisturized and it was gentler on my lashes during removal. Love it!

July 19, 2016

Je déteste les mascara qui rendent mes cils trop fournis, mais je préfère ceux qui rendent les cils plus longs. Comme celui-ci est fait à base d'huile d'argan, je n'étais pas certaine au début, mais après que je l'ai essayé, j'ai ADORÉ! Ils allongent les cils naturellement et ne fait pas de trop motons. Je le recommande.

July 19, 2016

I hate it when mascara makes my eyelashes clump - this one doesn't do that
    I hate it when mascara makes my eyelashes hard - this one doesn't do that either
    I hate it when mascara gets on everything... my lids, in my hair --- I'm a bit of a klutz but this one doesn't do any of those things.

No matter how much I used, this mascara always made my lashes soft and look BEAU T FUL! I have tried so very many and this one is the best of the lot... it compares with Cliniques mascara but for a much much better price.

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap