Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Mascara with Argan Oil Reviews
#66 in Mascara

January 23, 2018

J’adore / I love it

Quelques mois passés, je regardais les produits de beauté à ma pharmacie locale. J’ai vu ce produit qui était en rabais à ce moment et je me suis dit qu’essayer un nouveau mascara ne ferait pas de tord. Ce mascara est maintenant mon préféré! Je n’ai pas utilisé un autre sorte de mascara depuis. Il fait paraître les cils plus long et ils ont l’air naturel. / A few months ago, I was looking at beauty products at my local pharmacy. I saw this product that was discounted at that time and I told myself that trying a new mascara wouldn’t hurt anyone. Turns out this mascara is now my favorite! I haven’t used another kind of mascara since. It makes the eyelashes look longer and they look natural and NO CLUMPS ! Definitely recommend this mascara.

January 20, 2018

Great Coverage and No Flaking

A girlfriend of mine came into work and I immediately noticed that her eyes looked different - they were more pronounced, even though she wears glasses. I asked her what she did differently and she told me about trying a new mascara. I was so impressed with the obvious difference, I bought one later that night. Its the ONLY mascara to touch my lashes since. The one I use is Rimmel London Wonder'Lash 001 Black and its very dark - exactly what I wanted. The coverage is fantastic and most of the time, the brush comes out with the perfect amount of mascara on it. Every so often, its a bit clumpy or unevenly distributed - but it could be due to the fact that its in my purse all the time - inside, outside, warm, cold, thrown on my seat, etc. I love this mascara for one more reason - it. does. not. flake. I wear my mascara for approx 14 hours a day and by the end of the day, I'll have some smudging under my eyes - but never flakes. Great coverage, no flaking and it is reasonably priced. Win-win-win :o) LJ

January 20, 2018

My forever go to

This is my go to mascara. Hands down. It makes your lashes long and luscious and it’s a great price. I’ve not changed mascara in years as this was the best one I’ve tried (so far anyway) would recommend

January 17, 2018

Not a fan of the mascara brush

I love the blackness and the boldness of the colour.however,i am having trouble applying it with the brush.it can be clumpy if you didnt scrape the brush before using it and you really do have to open your eyes.

January 17, 2018

Didn`t meet my expectations

I got this mascara in one of my beauty box to try. Well, i must to say, that this mascara didn`t meet my expectations at all. Cannot recommend it to my friends. Sorry.

December 28, 2017

Un mascara naturel comme je l'ai aime

Il faut toujours faire attention parce que les produits qu'on utilise sur nos visage ne sont pas toujours naturel! Ce mascara fait à la base d'huile d'argan est superbe! Après avoir fait mes recherches j'ai réalisé que l'huile d'argan aide a faire pousser et rendre plus fort les cils donc un bonus pour ce mascara! Faite attention a vos cils les filles!

August 11, 2017

Not worth it

I bought this mascara as dual package thinking it was awesome. Worst decision I ever made it my life. This mascara is clumpy and makes my lashes have a webbed effect. After applying it, my lashes still looked the same, except maybe just darkened a bit and have that webbed and clumpy effect. This does not extend or make my lashes thick and full like previous (different brand) mascaras have. In addition, I used a lash curler tool along with this, to no effect.

May 03, 2017

Very mediocre mascara compared to what I'm used to. I picked this up on sale at Shoppers and figured I'd give it a whirl. It did not meet my expectations at all.

It really didn't seem to do anything besides darken my lashes. No visible volume or length at all. I understand women appreciating a more natural lash, but I barely noticed a difference even after two coats.

I would not repurchase this product, or recommend it to anyone really. Even if a natural lash is what you're trying to achieve, I think there are far better mascaras for natural lashes as well!

2.8/5

April 26, 2017

I bought this one because of the Argan.I was expecting more from this Mascara.I added already some Unique
    drops of oil already it seems clumpy maybe it was to old already.

2.3/5

April 21, 2017

It just doesn't even seem like anything is on your eyelashes. When you wear mascara you want your eyes to pop but with this type of mascara that is not the effect but it is still okay.