RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS 16 HR KISSPROOF LIP COLOUR Reviews
#652 in Lipstick

July 19, 2019

Can't live without

This product is amazing.
    I received so many compliments about its wear and tear.
    My daughter uses it for her lips at cheer competitions and it's fresh and perfect all day long.
    I love it bc it doesn't come off when i kiss my kids, my man or drink my coffee.
    Please dont ever stop making this product!

February 07, 2019
    New York, United States

OMG this is amazing!

I found out about this product from a beauty blogger. Decided to try it while Walgreens was having a sale. All I can say is WOW. This lasted allllll day. Seriously all day. The color goes on super smooth. The top coat is not sticky just really smooth. The color selection is nice but they should add a few more nude colors. I am loving this product!

May 23, 2018

The Best

Love this stuff. Great shades. Goes on smooth. Lasts for ages. No heavy feeling of lipstick. I jave used other brands and this is my favorite lip colour.

2.3/5

March 24, 2018

Ne reste pas en place

J'ai acheter se produits en croyant qu'il serai de bonne qualité, mais j'ai été déçu car il fait des petits grumeaux et s'effrite. les couleur sont belle mais sa pourrait être de meilleur qualité.

March 13, 2018

Kiss proof

I love this stuff. It's very smooth to apply. Make sure you let it dry and apply the clear gloss coat before you kiss anything. I usually apply it after my foundation then I do my bronzer ect. So it can dry. Make sure you apply with a steady hand. I use my waterproof make up removers because this stuff stays very well. You get exactly 8 ml clear gloss and color combined.

October 03, 2017

My favorite Lip Stain

A co-worker recommended Provacalips to me and I love it! Intense pigment and it stays on ALL DAY, through eating, drinking, sleeping and even tooth-brushing. My favorite hue is kiss-fatale.

April 24, 2017

I have the shades Kiss Me You Fool and Make Your Move. Great value for the price especially when they're on sale. It takes a while to set but once it does, it does not budge! I like the gloss side too because it helps keep my lips moisturized all day but doesn't affect the staying power of the lipstick -- way better for my lips than any liquid lipstick! Will definitely but more shades!

April 04, 2017

There's nothing worse than your lipstick comes off shortly after applying it. Who wants lipstick lefts on cups, someone else's cheek etc? Who wants to have to constantly re-apply it during the day/evening? Not me!
    I've tried many long-lasting lipsticks and none live up to my expectations. Rimmel Provocalips is the best!
    Once it's dry (which takes seconds), it's not about to come off until you pretty much scrub it off. I can apply it in the morning and at 11pm, it's still on and looks just as good as when you put it on.

The price is reasonable at about $10 (Canadian funds)

The only downfall I've found is there aren't too many colours to choose from but they have your basic shades, so that doesn't really bother me. Also, if you have extremely dry lips or work in really dry conditions, you may find it sort of clumps after wearing it for a few hours. I find a Chapstick over (could probably put it under it too) can help. Or just apply a bit more clear coat as needed. My lips don't get too dry, so only on a few occasions have I had an issue, however I spoke to a few others who said they have very dry lips and find this lipstick makes them worse for dryness.

Overall, this is definitely my first choice in lipstick

January 27, 2017

Love, love, love this. I tried it on a whim, using Shoppers Optimum points and getting it for free. I instantly fell in love after it stayed out during my 10 hour work day!

Only downside is it's drying, but it's worth it. I've bought 3 more colours and recommended it to all my friends.

January 05, 2017

This lip gloss worked pretty well, didn't leave my lips tight feeling or overly dry feeling. I had to reapply the moisturizing end quite often though, else it didn't feel quite right. Wish there was more in the moisturizing side, I'm thinking I'd run through it pretty quick.