3.2/5
#396 in Mascara

July 15, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Long thick lashes

This mascara costs a bit more than i like to spend but gives a good thick coverage, only one coat needed, and lengthens and curls eyelashes better than any others.

February 22, 2019

Good product and waterproof

I purchased this product in error, but glad I did. I like the brush. Mascara goes on smooth and relatively even. I find if i'm not careful it can be applied as a "clump". Make sure you don't have too much on the brush. It's waterproof which isn't my favorite. For that reason I wouldn't purchase it again unless I had no other option. Otherwise a decent product.

2.3/5

October 12, 2018

Wet look

I was so disappointed with this mascara. It was so thick and wet that I would literally have to wipe off my mascara brush with tissue before using it otherwise it would go on so thick that all my lashes would go into one big clump. That being said, if you're going for a dramatic stripper look, then look no further.

3.2/5

May 26, 2018

Instant clumps!

This takes work to apply, however it does the trick, but it’s instantly clumpy & so much product goes into the lashes. My lashes stick together & I have to wipe some of the product off.
    The name suggests it thickens lashes & gives off a false lash look, but it clearly just looks like very wet, clumpy mascara.

0.5/5

April 17, 2018

Don't Want Your Money

I was quite excited to try this mascara but am I ever disappointed. Is is very, very thick and does nothing but clump. When I first pulled out the brush it was full of nothing but thick black gook. I cleaned the brush, warmed it up, and no difference. I added a bit of saline water and then tried it. Still no good. I wrote them about and no response. This was a week ago. Will I ever buy anything from them again? No

January 27, 2018

Great 'Wet' Mascara

It you're looking for a great 'wet' mascara, this one won't disappoint. One coat gives you the length and volume you need for a bold look. It looks great all day without smudging.