Rimmel  Wow Extra Lash Mascara

Rimmel Wow Extra Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 946 in Mascara

June 21, 2017

works for me

wow, wow, wow, it does give you the wow effect, add volume to my lashes, the applicator is easy to use, it doesn't leave lumps on my lashes. price is very affordable. good value for your money

May 30, 2017

I left my make up behind and needed some cheap replacements until I could get my regular stuff back, so I went to Walmart for the cheapest stuff I could find. Under $4 and I actually love it! It's not clumpy, love the wand design and most of all the price is amazing!!

April 14, 2017

I love this product! I can't believe how well it works. I have virtually no lashes left due to an incident years ago but when I use this mascara they look amazing! It's something I've been self conscious about for years and now I don't have to be anymore I don't have to deal with pesky fake lashes or that awful glue. This product helps me feel more confident.

March 28, 2017

sans aucun doute le meilleur mascara a utilisé lors de mes journee que je ne porte pas de faux cil. cest le meilleur et tres peux couteux pour les miracles quil fait,

March 23, 2017

This is by far the best mascara that I have ever used! With only one coat my lashes were longer and more fuller than ever. Now that I have tried this, I have found a mascara brand forever.

March 02, 2017

Wearing the rimmel wow extra lash mascara gives the look of fair eyelashes! Quick and easy to apply, and lasts hours. Plus it helps save a little extra money as you won't be needing to buy falsies anymore with this amazing mascara!

February 20, 2017

I was really impressed at the quality of this product, including the brush, for a drugstore brand. It provided long-lasting wear with great separation of lashes, lengthening, with no clumps. As someone who has tried many of the more costly brands (which I won't name), this is a steal and provides equivalent results.

January 29, 2017

Éperdument amoureuse de ce mascara. La brosse définit les cils avec une perfection hors du commun. Ne fait aucun grumeaux pour un regard des plus spectaculaire. Je l'ai aimé, je l'ai adopté ❤

January 26, 2017

Very good mascara, for the price, you can't go wrong. It last great and the effect is WOW.

Love this brand, very good price and quality. I will by it again.

January 04, 2017

Très bon produits. Tien bien, beau résultat au final, ne laisse pas de vilaine trace sur les cils et prix abordable pour toutes les sacoches :) Personnellement celui que j'utilise.