Rimmel Wow Extra Lash Mascara Reviews
#68 in Mascara

January 21, 2018

Good!!

I'm obsessed with this mascara!!!!!!!!!! I get at Walmart. Cheap. No clumps and doesn't smudge easily. It will come off with makeup remover easy. It doesn't ruin my long lashes or stain them.

October 29, 2017

Eyelashes galore

Very dark loved it heavy on the lashes though. Go easy one swipe and shall be good all day. Good price very cheap. And the tube lasted awhile good for taking them selfies

2.7/5

October 24, 2017

Good price but not worth it

This product was extremely reasonably priced but it did not work. I naturally have great eyelashes and just wanted that extra pop. I do not recommend this product. Sorry ladies

October 04, 2017

Le mascara idéal

J'utilise depuis près d'un an ce mascara que j'ai découvert par hasard dans mon supermarché. Disponible sur les grandes surfaces, il est ainsi facile d'accès. Il est parfait pour un maquillage rapide, léger et efficace. Je vous le conseille amplement pour celles qui ne souhaitent pas passer deux ans chaque matin à retirer des couches trop importantes de mascara ou simplement pour un résultat rapide et efficace. Les cils appraissent fins et longs.

September 28, 2017

Makes my eyes pop!

I have tried many a mascara, but this one doesn't clump, flake, or make me look like Tammy Faye. My blue eyes pop and I get comments all the time on how striking my eyes are. Love love love it. It is at my local drug store and is reasonably priced and well worth every penny. Easy to use and store.

June 21, 2017

works for me

wow, wow, wow, it does give you the wow effect, add volume to my lashes, the applicator is easy to use, it doesn't leave lumps on my lashes. price is very affordable. good value for your money

May 30, 2017

I left my make up behind and needed some cheap replacements until I could get my regular stuff back, so I went to Walmart for the cheapest stuff I could find. Under $4 and I actually love it! It's not clumpy, love the wand design and most of all the price is amazing!!

April 14, 2017

I love this product! I can't believe how well it works. I have virtually no lashes left due to an incident years ago but when I use this mascara they look amazing! It's something I've been self conscious about for years and now I don't have to be anymore I don't have to deal with pesky fake lashes or that awful glue. This product helps me feel more confident.

March 28, 2017

sans aucun doute le meilleur mascara a utilisé lors de mes journee que je ne porte pas de faux cil. cest le meilleur et tres peux couteux pour les miracles quil fait,

March 23, 2017

This is by far the best mascara that I have ever used! With only one coat my lashes were longer and more fuller than ever. Now that I have tried this, I have found a mascara brand forever.