Rise Kombucha Reviews
#1 in Kombucha

September 09, 2017

I highly recommend this product!

I do not ususlly write any review except for this product - RISE Kombucha!! Wow! Where can I start... I just love this product and I have done 2 bottles already tonight given I am totally hooked on it.. lol it is much healthier n tastier than any sodas in the market (at least in my experience .. lol) I particular love the ginger and lemongrass flavour, they help me to round out my heavy meal and boost up my energy level. This product is a MUST try! Don't miss out!

May 11, 2017

I recently tried Rise kombucha and I have become obsessed. I've tried all of the flavors but so far my favorite has been the ginger one. They taste amazing and give me so much energy, I find when I drink it I don't even need coffee and I'm an avid coffee drinker. Great packaging too in reusable glass bottles!

May 10, 2017

I bought the ginger Rise Kombucha and find the taste is really good. I find the health benefits are fantastic and it is giving me more energy and less bloating. I have been drinking a quarter of a glass in the morning and a quarter in the evening and I find that is enough for me.

April 29, 2017

J'Adore ce produit. Celui au gingembre est mon préféré. Très rafraichissant, sans arrière-goût. Pour ceux et celles qui veulent essayer de boire du kombucha, petit conseil: prenez-le bien froid et pétillant (pas déjà ouvert).

March 07, 2017

I'm not a regular kombucha drinker but picked this one up recently and loved it! It had a great flavour and didnt have any weird after taste. I'll definitely buy it again.

March 07, 2017

The absolute best kombucha on the market! Whether for daily drinkers like myself or those looking to get into the health food scene, Rise boasts the absolute best flavour in the game. Loaded with health benefits and great value!

February 20, 2017

Je suis accroc à cette délicieuse boisson!! Plusieurs saveurs disponibles et elles sont toutes bonnes. Le prix est très raisonnable pour la qualité du produit.

February 02, 2017

The taste is freakin great !

The company has an interesting story and ensures their Kombucha is locally produced, organic, fair-trade and vegan.
    I tried these 4 flavors and they were all lp smackin delicious
    ROSE & SCHIZANDRA
    GINGER
    MINT & CHLOROPHYLL - My Favorite !
    LEMONGRASS

They also have a cool website that explains their start and their awesome products.

January 21, 2017

excellent drink! you can buy it in packages of 12 at any costco! excellent drink when you are a student and it is super healthy! the ginger flavour is personally the best! It is all natural !

November 30, 2016

This is the best kombucha that I've found in stores. There are 2 convenient sizes and many varieties to choose from. The hibiscus and the lemongrass are my favourites.