Riversol Anti-Aging Reparative Treatment Reviews
#8 in Serums

October 15, 2019

Average skincare products

I recieved a 15 day sample of Riversol's products. Each packet contained about 3 day's worth of product as the instructions say to only use a pea-sized amount. The cleanser was okay, but it left residue on my face as it has a slimy texture. I found it to have a light chemically scent that I did not like. I smelled like the cleanser for hours afterwards. It comes with 1 peel sample, which I didn't notice any difference after using. The moisturizer is very thick and concentrated. This is good cause you only need a small amount but because it is so thick it feels very greasy on the skin. It made my face look shiny and wet for hours. I would not use it before going out. Overall, my skin looks the same as before I started using this pack.

October 08, 2019

Riversol sample

i got this free sample for oily skin .Received my samples was very impressed with the packaging and the contents. From the very first application I love the way it looked and felt on my face. I have had no adverse reactions and my skin actually feels great.

October 02, 2019

Riversol sample

I have received the samples of this product and find it works very well and I am very happy using it .
    This product is because it foes not have a scent to it

October 02, 2019

I like it!

I received the 15-day-sample 2 month ago and I noticed that my skin is much better than before using the product. I feel my skin face soft even I forgot to use it some days.

2.3/5

August 30, 2019

works, but can get better from a derm, and it's expensive

I applied and got my free 15 day trial in the mail (had to pay S&H;though). The packets were very small and there was not enough packs for the whole 15 days (they didn't include much moisturizer / serums / cleansers for 15 days. I found the product to strip away all of my natural oils, which is not good cause then their moisturizer is super greasy and sits on top of your skin. I would not purchase the actual products because when you go on to their site, the bottles are extremely small and very expensive, and I know that a real dermatologist can get way better & cheaper products to help.

Riversol Anti-Aging Reparative Treatment

I applied for and received my 15 day treatment trial. I received the sensitive skin regime. It was easy to use, just follow the instructions. I did notice results within the 1st week of using these products. My face felt smoother and look clearer. I really liked the peel!!

I got a sample

I got a sample of this product and I was happy to try it. The Cleanser: It cleansed my skin without irritation.
    Moisturizer did not have any issues it was not greasy or oily and moisturized well. Eye cream, and serum. I loved them and have noticed improvement in my skin. However the price to order these online was a bit high for my budget. I’m thankful that the company sends these out for people to try.

great

I got a sample of this and now i use it. I have been using Riversol anti-aging serum for over 10 months now and it has done wonders for my skin. I noticed the fine lines around my eyes has greatly reduced and my skin is looking much brighter. I use the lightweight lotion afterwards and feel so hydrated and ready for the day!

July 08, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wow!!

First, as Canadians you can order a 15 day sample package for free with free shipping #riversolskincare, outside of Canada you just pay shipping. www.riversol.com
    You start using the product slowly to ensure you don’t have an adverse reaction, then up the amount of times, then a serum and finally a retinol mask
    Being able to use it for 15 days gives you a really great idea if it’s for you. I have aging skin, redness and dullness and this product worked wonders. I LOVE THIS BRAND🙌🙌❤️ Created by a dermatologist in B.C. they make themselves available for any questions and help guide you through the choosing of your samples to ordering if you so choose
    I have a trial for another product line which is much more expensive but I fear it won’t measure up to Riversol-I will be back😊

1.0/5

June 04, 2019

Didnt try it..

This was my actually first sample I have ever got. And I couldnt use it as someone said if you are allergic to grass, you couldnt use it, and well im allergic to like everything in the freaking world lol. So i gave it to my mom and she loved it.