Riversol Anti-Aging Reparative Treatment Reviews
#8 in Serums

October 15, 2019

Average skincare products

I recieved a 15 day sample of Riversol's products. Each packet contained about 3 day's worth of product as the instructions say to only use a pea-sized amount. The cleanser was okay, but it left residue on my face as it has a slimy texture. I found it to have a light chemically scent that I did not like. I smelled like the cleanser for hours afterwards. It comes with 1 peel sample, which I didn't notice any difference after using. The moisturizer is very thick and concentrated. This is good cause you only need a small amount but because it is so thick it feels very greasy on the skin. It made my face look shiny and wet for hours. I would not use it before going out. Overall, my skin looks the same as before I started using this pack.

October 08, 2019

Riversol sample

i got this free sample for oily skin .Received my samples was very impressed with the packaging and the contents. From the very first application I love the way it looked and felt on my face. I have had no adverse reactions and my skin actually feels great.

October 02, 2019

Riversol sample

I have received the samples of this product and find it works very well and I am very happy using it .
    This product is because it foes not have a scent to it

October 02, 2019

I like it!

I received the 15-day-sample 2 month ago and I noticed that my skin is much better than before using the product. I feel my skin face soft even I forgot to use it some days.

August 12, 2019

I got a sample

I got a sample of this product and I was happy to try it. The Cleanser: It cleansed my skin without irritation.
    Moisturizer did not have any issues it was not greasy or oily and moisturized well. Eye cream, and serum. I loved them and have noticed improvement in my skin. However the price to order these online was a bit high for my budget. I’m thankful that the company sends these out for people to try.

November 09, 2018

Didn't work that well for me

I got the 15 day sample kit of Riversol to try out. The kit has you gradually adding additional products/steps to your routine. The cleanser didn't impress me much, it was thick and didn't foam up nicely, which is my preference. The moisturizer was ok, thick but not too greasy. But again, it wasn't anything special. I liked the serum, it went on smoothly and dried quickly, which made it easy to apply a moisturizer on top right away. I've used the glycolic peel twice so far. It seems like it's drying out my skin, but not exfoliating/peeling. I've had other glycolic peels that seemed to be much more effective on my skin. For the price of the products, I think I'd just experiment with other brands to find something that works better for me.

December 11, 2017

This is a great wrinkle reducer

I received a free sample of this product and i was very impressed. It reduced my wrinkles immediately after applying it. I must say tho it's a bit too expensive