Riversol Anti Reddness Rosacea trio Reviews

1.8/5

January 27, 2021

Dry and stretched skin but maybe for someone else, it works

I got this 'kit' free following an ad on my instagram feed. It was around autumn 2019 and my skin might still be a bit sensitive (I don't feel that way though) because of prescription retinol but I've been using that pushing three years. Thank you for a sample and I wish people with a fitting kind of skin for this line find their match in this.

December 30, 2020

Recurved 2, 15 day trials of this. First impression, I love it. The cleanser and moisturizer are super hydrating and gentle. Slowly added the serum to the mix and my skin reacted a bit. But that's normal if you're slowly introducing new products. Would totally buy a cleanser and moisturizer in full sized products.

October 20, 2020

Great for sensitive skin and rosacea

I have been using the Riversol anti redness trio for a year and my skin has never looked better. I used to have dry skin, with lots of redness on the forehead cheeks and chin. The cleanser is gentle and keeps my skin fresh without drying. The anti-redness serum has greatly reduced the redness on my face. The moisturizer is great for the harsh Canadian winters. I also love supporting a Canadian company. This company has excellent customer service. I recommend ordering a free sample kit and trying these products out. You won’t be disappointed.

October 14, 2020

Just amazing!

I am on Day 12 of my 15-day sample kit and so far I am amazed by the results. My skin tone and hydration improved and flushing is happening less often.

The size of the samples is very generous and you would be able to use it for more than 15 days!

Gel cleanser: this is the first gel cleanser that doesn’t dry out my face but makes it feeling clean and fresh, without any pulling sensation whatsoever. As my skin is drier and less combination in Fall and Winter, I’ll be curious to try the Cream cleanser as well.

Anti-redness serum: its consistency is light and smooth. It may give a tacky sensation but it goes away fairly quickly. This serum helps calming my skin and it’s the perfect base for the moisturizer.

Daily Moisturizing Cream: at first, I thought this cream was too thick because it was making my skin shiny and greasy. Reason why I am using it at night and WOW! my skin feels so hydrated and soft when I wake up. So I wouldn’t use it during the day because it takes longer to absorb, but the results are amazing. They have also a lighter option but it’s more for oily skin.

I am 100% satisfied about these Canadian products! Also, I would like to highlight their great costumer service, they make sure you receive the samples and they are willing to send you more if you haven’t made up your mind yet!

Finally, price is on the expensive side but for me totally worth it.

May 19, 2020

Amazing!!

I love these products, I first ordered a sample just to test it out and it made such a huge difference. Then I had bought the full-size products. It makes my skin super soft and got rid of all my scars. I would 100% recommend trying it out. Just order the sample off their website.

June 02, 2019

GoodBye problem skin

I have very dry skin, problem skin that is starting to develop rosacea. After a quick google search of a skin line that would help, I found Riversol. The price was normal to low for face products. A little of all 3 products goes a long way! Within the first use, my redness was noticeably decreased! I am now 1 trio set in, and will definitely be using it.

February 05, 2019

Great for extremely sensitive skin

After trying the 15-day free sample kit for redness and being very happy with the results, I purchased this kit. Alas, I was to be slightly disappointed: the face wash, the face wash gel being my favourite part of the sample, was completely different in this set. It comes with a cream cleanser which would probably be very awesome for someone with very dry and sensitive skin. The serum will diminish redness very slightly over time is used every day, but definitely does not cure it. That being said, the serum and cream are both fantastic and if you deal with rosacea, I would highly recommend them for their ultra-sensitive, deep moisture.

January 10, 2019

The best skincare line I've been able to find.

I can't stress enough how impressed I am with this set of products. Originally I got a free 15 day trial pack of all 3 products (plus the peel which is also amazing!), and although it's far from cheap, in fact is almost double the price of Clinique, I ended up ordering the full size trio before the 15 days were up. It's been almost 2 years since then. My skin really cleared up and now its just the period acne that shows up once a month that I'm not sure any product can help with. It's also a lot smoother and feels and looks better. Rosacea is still there, but from bright red it's down to a very dull, manageable colour. This trio has worked better for me than some prescription gels. I highly recommend it to anyone that has had any issues with their skin. I think all their lines come with a 15 day trial pack. The full size products do last around 6-7 months each.

July 26, 2018

Amazing product

I absolutely love this skin care line. I had started off with the 15 day trial for the anti redness trio, it also came with a glycolic peel. Once I started using it I instantly fell in love. It really helped with my hyperpigmentation. It comes with a moisturizer, cleanser, serum and I also ordered the glycolic peel at a discounted price since I got the anti redness trio as well.

The only thing I dislike about this product line is the price, it’s definitely not cheap. This product uses ingredients I have yet to see another brand use. I also like it because it’s canadian made, and I love supporting local brands. It’s lasted me a few months so far seeing as you only need a tiny bit of each product.

Another good thing about these products is, they are geared to the type of skin you have, for instance if you’re skin is oily you get the cream cleanser instead of the gel, or if it’s dry or combination it comes with the gel cleanser I believe (or vice versa I can’t remember which ones which). I think I paid close to $300 for the set but If you can afford it, I believe it’s worth it.

You can get the 15 day trial kit from their website for free to see if you like it before you spend big bucks on it too. I know if I didn’t try the trial kit first I probably wouldn’t have purchased it. In just 15 days after I used the trial kit I was impressed which is what pushed me to buy the full size products.

April 10, 2018

I love this product i am so in love

This products is the best i came across so far ..it tightens your skin ,makes skin glow,smooth and soft .you will see some changes in your skin after a day .i found my black and redness spots softening..and my wrinkles and aches too.i dint like the way it smelled and also its expensive .i got it in trial pack and i really want to buy it one day .