3.9/5
Riversol Dermatologist Developed For Sensitive Skin Anti-Aging Reparative Serum Reviews
#71 in Serums

1.7/5

September 16, 2019

Too greasy

The serum is greasy and sticky, even when it dries the skin still feels sticky. I have been using it for some time and see no results. I wouldn't recommend it

September 09, 2019

Great product!

I've used the Hydrating Cream Cleanser + Anti-age Reparative Serum + Daily moisturizing cream for 2 weeks (nice samples lot).
    I have a fairly sensitive skin but I had absolutely no irritation with those products.
    The serum is easy to apply, fragrance free, non greasy. You can use the moisturizing cream almost right away, which is convenient.
    My acne got worse day 2&3;and then almost disappeared (yeah!!).
    Not sure it changed anything regarding the fine lines on my face, but my skin is definitely softer and brighter.
    I do recommend this product.

May 17, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again

This is an Amazing product from what I experienced..very mild and gentle on the skin..no reaction to the product at all..alot of the time the cleansers and products have me breaking out in eczema..

February 07, 2019

The free trial can't hurt!

I ordered this free trial and was pleasantly surprised that it worked well. I liked the fragrance free aspect of it and how soft it made my skin feel. And while it's a bit on the pricey side, I do Feel like it made a différence.

November 22, 2018

Great product, especially with free trial!

It didn't get rid of my wrinkles, but it definitely made my skin look fresher.
    I would recommend to order a free trial, nothing to loose and you may love it. It is a bit pricey, so I would probably look for a cheaper serum.

August 08, 2018

My face is better than it has been in years!!!

Just after the 15 day trial package, my face was so much brighter and acne almost all healed up. It doesnt leave a heavy or greasy feeling on your face either. You cant even tell you put something in your face but you just feel amazing! Absolutely recommend it for any skin type!

May 10, 2018

AMAZED! Definitely adding to my daily regime

I have sensitive areas on my face. My nose, my chin, my neck and by my ears. Some days it's so bad, even the most gentle cleanser is too much.

I found a 15 day trial of the sensitive skin line and although I just started it in my daily routine, I can feel the difference. The cleanser was so mild, I almost forgot I was washing my face and the moisturizer that followed, beautiful! It was so smooth and easy to apply with no after grease feeling. I am still feeling the softness of the moisturizer 6 hours later! My face feels fabulous!

Comes in a cute little package WITH instructions on how to use the product!

March 15, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Riversol Anti-aging Serum is not that effective

I received a 15 day free Anti-aging sample kit for combination skin from Riversol that included the Anti-aging Serum.

The serum did not noticeably reduce any of the fine lines on my face, although it did seem to help the lines on my fingertips and the back of my hands, albeit temporarily. It did cause some slight irritation to my face, despite being designed for sensitive skin.

February 22, 2018

This serum smooths out fine lines.

This serum is great. It did have a bit of a strange scent but it dissipates quickly.This serum made my skin look and feel smoother, more plump and well hydrated. The fine frown lines I had on my forehead have all but disappeared. I used this in conjuction with the hydrating cream cleanser, daily moisturizer and the peel and I am quite pleased with the results. Although the serum seems a little pricey it does work. If you have the money it's worth trying. I was fortunate enough to get this in a 15 day trial kit for free.