3.9/5
Prestige Item
Riversol Dermatologist Developed For Sensitive Skin Anti-Aging Reparative Serum Reviews

January 06, 2021

Surprisingly effective and absorbs great

Smooth and easy to spread. This cream absorbs amazingly and didn't leave my combination skin oily or dry.

I was pleasantly surprised with the results after just one bottles use.

Will probably but again, but only as a treat for myself, product is a little too pricy for me on a regular basis

2.3/5

December 07, 2020

Dry skin and red bumps

I received the 15 day sample kit to try out. I was not crazy about it. Days in, my skin had broken out into noticeable red bumps. Kept going with it regardless, and all it did was dry out my skin adding in the serum and peel. Maybe not the product for me. If you get the trial, I recommend, but definitely do not spend all that money without making sure it works for you first!

November 21, 2020

Riversol

First time user, love the moisturizing cream! The serum tingles a little bit. Haven't reached day eleven yet to use the peel, hopeful to see results soon fingers crossed.

September 06, 2020

Perfect for hydrating the skin

I infused this serum in my nightly skin care routine. It's a good hydration booster for your skin. I'm not so sure about the anti aging part, I guess because I don't have any fine wrinkles but its very good as it achieves nice smooth skin.

August 22, 2020
    Florida, United States

Day 5. Started the serum.

I'm on day 5. The first 1-4 days- skin is still dry, BUT not as dry, and there seems to be less inflamation on cheeks. It seems after I apply the moisturizer my skin gets redder, but then lightens. I have bumps on my face in random spots, on my face, and neck. Not small ones, big obvious ones. I intend to continue using. I will push forward. I won't give up.
    Day 5, my cheeks were dry today, still despite washing and moisturizing this morning. It is evening now, and I washed, then applied the serum( first time), and moisturizer. My skin is buttery soft😊. I will post more results in a day or two. Overall, I'm satisfied despite the bumps, but they are shrinking. I've tried other sensitive skin products, and none have had any results.

August 01, 2020

Freshened my aging skin up nicely

I was skeptical that a 2 week sample package would show me results. I was wrong. And happy to be wrong!!! Helped with fine lines and freshened up my tone to seem more even. Anyhow, would use and recommend

June 19, 2020

I intend to continue using this product forever.

I got a free sample of this product and used it for the 16 days. It made my skin feel great. You can feel the serum tightening the skin. So, i purchased it. I think i will use this product for the rest of my life. It's great.

June 17, 2020

Okay product

I loved the moisturizer but the packaging was not the best. It was complicated and the cleanser didn’t even work. They said to use a pea size amount but it did not work

June 16, 2020

Amazing product!

I faithfully used the products daily and noticed after day one my skin looked brighter and felt so smooth. And as the days went on it just got better. After a week I noticed my dark spots were lighter. I would highly recommend.

May 22, 2020

Life changing

My skin has been dry for a while and the early signs of aging have since started showing up. I started using this and it made all the difference. Well worth the money.