Riversol Dermatologist Developed For Sensitive Skin Anti-Aging Reparative Serum Reviews
#83 in Serums

June 19, 2020

I intend to continue using this product forever.

I got a free sample of this product and used it for the 16 days. It made my skin feel great. You can feel the serum tightening the skin. So, i purchased it. I think i will use this product for the rest of my life. It's great.

May 08, 2020

Nice product

I have come to the end of the 15 day trial for the cleanser, serum, and cream. I have sensitive - normal to dry skin and am in menopause so skin on my face needs proper attention. I found it easy to use and kind to my skin. I like it!

April 13, 2020

Great option

Riversol has definitely managed to to create a great serum. This leaves you skin feeling great. Also is great for sensitive skin. I will probably purchase but the price is a bit steep. Order your free sample on their website and try it out yourself.

February 28, 2020

Love Love Love it!

I'm in love with this serum! In cold dry Alberta, my skin gets scaly dry and dull. There isn't 10 days needed to get results, my skin was radiant, replenished with less peeling dry spots and redness after the first use. How exciting is that? I wish this was made by the bucket!

Pros: soft, hydrated and even toned skin after 1 use. Easy to apply. Priced well considering the quality and in comparison to other serums.

Cons: what cons? 😁

December 11, 2019

I haven't repurchased but I would

I enjoyed how clean and clear the lines appeared when I used the serum and it was very gentle on my sensitive skin. I have not purchased again as I have not seen it in any if the stores I've been in here in Ontario and I'm not an online shopper.

1.7/5

September 16, 2019

Too greasy

The serum is greasy and sticky, even when it dries the skin still feels sticky. I have been using it for some time and see no results. I wouldn't recommend it

September 09, 2019

Great product!

I've used the Hydrating Cream Cleanser + Anti-age Reparative Serum + Daily moisturizing cream for 2 weeks (nice samples lot).
    I have a fairly sensitive skin but I had absolutely no irritation with those products.
    The serum is easy to apply, fragrance free, non greasy. You can use the moisturizing cream almost right away, which is convenient.
    My acne got worse day 2&3;and then almost disappeared (yeah!!).
    Not sure it changed anything regarding the fine lines on my face, but my skin is definitely softer and brighter.
    I do recommend this product.

May 17, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again

This is an Amazing product from what I experienced..very mild and gentle on the skin..no reaction to the product at all..alot of the time the cleansers and products have me breaking out in eczema..

February 07, 2019

The free trial can't hurt!

I ordered this free trial and was pleasantly surprised that it worked well. I liked the fragrance free aspect of it and how soft it made my skin feel. And while it's a bit on the pricey side, I do Feel like it made a différence.

November 22, 2018

Great product, especially with free trial!

It didn't get rid of my wrinkles, but it definitely made my skin look fresher.
    I would recommend to order a free trial, nothing to loose and you may love it. It is a bit pricey, so I would probably look for a cheaper serum.