Robax acet Reviews
#100 in Pain Relief

April 14, 2019

Pretty good back pain relief

I got a sample of this product from another sample site to try for free. It is amazing. Stopped my back and hip pain enough for me to sleep a full night. Will be my new go to for my pain. Only downside is it made my legs tingly for roughly 8 hours and it's pretty expensive.

March 21, 2019

Pain relief!

This product worked very well for me. It’s rare that my back hurts but when it does, it’s so painful that I can’t even function. Once I take Robax acet, the relief I feel is amazing. I know I can count on its effectiveness & that’s a form of relief in itself!

July 08, 2018

Relieved back pain

I’ve used this on multiple occasions and each time it has done the trick. It works quickly and lasts awhile as well. It allows me to move normally pain free when my back is acting up.

July 08, 2018

Really helps with my back pain

I use this when Robax Platinum isn't available or when it's cheaper. I find it very effective and works really well for my back pain. It does make me pass out for about 4-6 hours when I use it, so I only take it at night, but it really helps give me relief and I sleep better.

April 28, 2018

relief!

I really like robax acet when i have bad back pain that just won't go away. It works fast and allows me to continue working. It is affordable and one pill lasts all day!

February 20, 2018

Not just for back pain...

I use this for my horrible cramps. i've got an IUD and it gives me the most painful period cramps i've ever experienced. when i feel them come on, i start to sweat and drop to the ground in pain. its terrible. these little pain killers and amazing. i take one, every few hours(according to the label) during the first two days (when they are the worst) takes it all away. i've tried midol (which is just caffeine and either Tylenol or Advil) but this stuff takes the cake. thank you to the inventor of these beautiful pain killers!!!!

1.7/5

April 05, 2017

I find that this product did no better for pain relief than extra-strength acetaminophen when relieving pain..For the price point I wouldn't purchase it.

March 15, 2017

Pulled my lower back and couldn't sit, walk or lay down. My doctor recommended this and I found it worked wonders and allowed me to sleep at night. However, I was only able to take one during the day as it does make me drowsy. I now use this for all my back pain and tense back and neck muscles.