Robin Hood All Purpose Flour Reviews
#308 in Misc

February 13, 2018

go to flour

This is my favorite flour to buy when i need to cook or bake something. I love the quality of it and when baked it tastes really good. I use it more for pastries as it is a perfect fit for more of those types of foods in my opinion.

December 08, 2017

Great for all recipes

I always buy Robin Hood All purpose flour as it goes well with all recipes and also the perfect quality and texture for anything weather it's pizza dough, Cakes, naan bread or even bread it's the one to buy if ur new to cooking it a recommend if you are looking for a quality brand product to buy I can use it for all my recipes so it's just PERFECT

October 30, 2017

Wonderful for all recipes!

I love the Robin Hood website because of all the wonderful recipes they provide to be able to make with their ingredients. Robin Hood is a quality company that makes reasonably priced products. I am a huge fan of their all purpose flour. This flour is a great price for the amount you get! You can use this for cooking or baking. The flour is light and it allows you to make pasta, pancakes, cakes and other pastries. It is a staple ingredients and simply wonderful!

October 16, 2017

...

This is a very well known brand of flour and it has been around my home growing up as well as my grandmother used it for all her baking. I have used this is many recipes and it never fails! Great value!

October 16, 2017

Go To Brand

As a cook we go through a lot of flour whether it be in the baking or the fish batter, pizza dough, whatever it is we go through a lot of it. This brand has always been around in the places I've worked so I've got to know this flour and have used it in everything that takes flour! I won't be switching brands for sure. Reasonable price!

October 14, 2017

Cheap and good quality

I really enjoy this specific flour because it suits my cooking and baking needs. It is easy to incorporate into different recipes and mixes well.
    I find that it is a cheap flour for such good quality.

April 18, 2017

Robin Hood All Purpose flour is always the cheapest flour for quantity at my local grocery stores. I've used this flour for bread, pasta, baking etc. all which have turned out beautifully. I also find that the bag that this comes in is a bit sturdier than other brands, I don't end up with flour all over myself when transporting it home.

December 29, 2016

I use this flour all the time it is great for cooking and baking. My family has always used this brand and now I do also. It is available at any grocery I've ever been too.

December 29, 2016

I bake....a lot! This is the only flour that I will use. It is consistently reliable for excellent end results. My cakes are tender, my pie crusts flaky & this flour is the best for blending. It performs equally well in bread & rolls as well!

June 18, 2016

I think we have used Robin Hood All Purpose Flour in our family home for 4 generations now. It is our pantry staple and we don't use other flour. This bakes up light and non sticky. I use it for breads, pastry, cakes, muffins, just about anything that requires flour. A fair price for a quality flour as well.