3.6/5
Prestige Item
rodan + fields unblemish regimen Reviews

May 23, 2019

I would highly recommend this regimen!

I love this regimen and I can't go without it. Since I've been using this my skin lools amazing. Acne free! I never thought I would see the day where I could say that! This Multi-Med therapy regimen is the real deal.

2.3/5

April 28, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Sensitivity

If you have sensitive skin beware. This stuff may work like a charm for some people but it completely destroyed my face. I have a serious reaction to this face care and it took weeks to get under control.
    I say tread lightly

November 26, 2018
    New York, United States

AMAZING RESULTS!

The Unblemish Regimen is the only product that cleared up my skin. It has cleared up the red marks from past acne too. People cant believe I ever suffered from cystic acne!

0.5/5

April 07, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Don’t waste your money

Spent a small fortune on the unblemished regimen, used as advised, my skin dried out and flakes so badly I had to discontinue after using for two months. It did NOT help with limiting my breakouts during that time at all (please see pictures one before and one after two months of use).

March 19, 2018

Great results but expensive!

I've used R+F Unblemish for 6 months and have had fantastic results. I no longer get painful cysts and my skin is much smoother (except for some residual scarring). That said, it is quite expensive and I'm trying my own regimen using the same active ingredients but this is an excellent starting point for anyone struggling with cystic acne.

2.3/5

February 13, 2018

Not my favorite R&F;product

I did not find that this helped my acne long term. It only helped for about a month and for the price that is not worth it. I found it just dried out my skin but did not help with the acne once my skin got used to it.

August 13, 2017

Rodan and Fields gets the job done.

First of all, I would like to get my opinion on the pricing out of the way. I bought into Rodans because I have trouble skin and I get embarassed about my breakouts. Im in my 30's for crying out loud, not a teenager. All I can say is that it works. But for $186 CAD every 2 months.... I can't justify that purchase for more than a year.
    That being said, It does work. My skin cleared up in about 3 weeks of using. I would like to mention that my acne isn't that bad. My face would never be the example they would use as a before and after picture but it was enough to make me want to try it out. I do love the products, just not enough to use the rest of my life.

May 11, 2017

This product has by far been the best for acne that I have ever used. Don't get me wrong, I do have the occasional breakout but overall has given me the best results. It is rather pricey which is a bit of a downfall but you do get results!

May 05, 2017

I struggled with bad acne throughout my teen and early adult life. I went through two courses of accutane to help remedy my cystic acne. After I always had to be so careful to watch what I used on my skin as it was acne prone and certain things would clog my pores or irritate my skin. I began using the rodan and fields unblemish regimen and my skin is amazing! My skin is clear, my scarring has lightened, and even when I am PMSing I do not have flare ups like I used to. At first the price scared me off a bit, but after months I haven't had to refill one single item in my regimen because it is such high quality and I only have to use very little. I highly recommend these products to anyone and everyone as they are truly life changing!