Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver Reviews

The FreshWorks™ Produce Saver keeps produce fresh up to 80% longer. It is sized to optimally fit & keep produce fresher, longer. Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free.

Le contenant alimentaire FreshWorksMC garde les fruits et légumes frais jusqu’à 80% plus longtemps. Il a une taille optimale pour s’adapter aux fruits et légumes et les garder plus frais, plus longtemps. Lavable au lave-vaisselle, sans BPA.

Sold at/Vendu chez: Walmart, London Drugs, Canadian Tire, Save-on-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, & Real Canadian Superstore
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 14, 2019

Does its job

I am using rubbermaid containers from long and these are thee must haves especially if u have berries n cut veggies in ur fridge. It kepps them fresh for long than the ordinary containers.

March 05, 2019

They truly work!

I have to admit I was skeptical but these are amazing! They have added storage life to everything we've put in them. I am back to buy more as we are going to use them for all our fruits and vegetables. They truly work! The negative reviews make me wonder if they started with poor product or they didn't leave the bottom piece in place.

January 25, 2019

Love these!

I have 5 of these in various sizes and they are amazing! With food allergies we rely heavily on our fruits and veggies as snacks and in meals. And these containers are amazing. A little expensive for a storage container, but it works so it's worth it! They keep everything fresh in my fridge for at least two weeks or more if we haven't eaten everything yet!

January 18, 2019

This product is a definite must in your home

I am happy that I bought this product. It keeps veggies fresher for longer, then just the normal storage containers. I also use it for fruit, meat and cheese. You can not go wrong using this. I have many of these Rubbermaid Fresh Works of these in my home. Normally this are always full in my fridge. Love them

January 04, 2019

Canisters for Your Fridge

I am madly addicted to these for a couple of reasons. One if you are familiar with BLW you know how important proper prep of fruits and veggies is, but that also means your food storage game has to be strong if you're opting for proactive prep. These really work! They are available in different sizes and the sturdy structure makes stacking and packing easy. I feel like these are canisters for my fridge, nearly insta-worthy now. I have seen a drastic increase in life of my veggies specifically, which is great because living slightly remote and out of growing season means shelf life is shorter.

December 23, 2018

Keeps berries fresh!

I bought this on a whim for storing berries as they tend to go bad fairly quickly if you don’t eat them right away. I haven’t tested how much longer it keeps berries fresh but it’s definitely worth the money to put berries in this container. I keep meaning to buy another one as we eat so many berries in the summer.

December 10, 2018

Really works!

I bought this Tupperware specifically to store berries and keep them fresher longer. I have to admit that at first I’ve as very doubtful but I bought the Tupperware anyway and stored some strawberries inside as I had just bought them at the grocery store at the same time. Those strawberries stayed fresh and delicious for almost two weeks when they normally end up being thrown out after about 3-4 days in the Fridge. I now swear by these Rubbermaid containers for all produce!

November 28, 2018

Saves you money

There have been so many times when I’ve had to throw out spoiled fruit. This container keeps fruits and veggies fresher so that I can have time to get to them before they go bad. Saves me money! Works great with strawberries which I find go bad quickly. I highly recommend this.

October 27, 2018

This is a good product

I love rubbermaid products it is good to keep your food in my family been using Rubbermaid for over five years an still have them love giving them out for the holidays

October 26, 2018

Fresh is Best!

I use my Rubbermaid Freshworks produce saver for lettuce and strawberries to name a few. It definitely keeps my food fresh longer than if I put it in a baggie or other container. I love the freshworks saver so much that I bought a bigger second one!