Rudsak Leather Sleeve Coat

Rudsak Leather Sleeve Coat Reviews

1 review
Ranked #23 out of 27 in Coats

March 25, 2007

This has got to be the coolest spring coat I've ever bought. This picture is of a wool coat and mine is cotton, leather and nylon, but it looks pretty much exactly the same. This picture is from Rudsak.com.

It's surprisingly warm and I love the leather sleeves, which are removable. It is very fitted so it's meant to be worn with that cute little top for a night out rather than over a bulky sweater. It is wind and rain proof so you don't get cold.

$295 is the most I've ever spent on a spring coat since I've been in school but it looks so good on it was a no brainer and it will last for seasons to come. I also love the fact that I can bring it back at any time if it needs repairs and they will do it free of charge. The salesperson told me they guarantee it for at least a year or two, which is great.

Updated On: November 03, 2008

Ok I also just bought the winter version, which is the one pictured but in black. It was $575 (yikes!) but man, it's good-looking!

This spring one I reviewed here is fantastic and I get compliments every time I wear it.

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?