3.9/5
Ruffles Original Reviews
Ranked #1054 in Snacks

February 25, 2017

J'adore Ruffles depuis longtemps! Elles sont goûteuses, toujours fraîches et parfaite pour prendre de la trempette car elle ne cassent pas. Un peu chère par contre et il n'y a pas souvent de coupons ou de bonne vente.

November 29, 2016

This is my go to chip when a dip is involved. The ridges make it nice and strong, very tasty, salty yes but if your gonna eat chips, they might as well be delicious...

June 14, 2015

Ruffles are my favorite brand of chips, these taste awesome with dip.

May 27, 2015

This is our family's favorite chips. It was not changed in flavor over the years. The right crispiness and not too salty either. We are addicted to Ruffles.

March 10, 2015

Sorry tmi, it's like Homer says: Hey, Apu, you got any of those potato chips that give you diarrhea? I need to do a little spring cleaning.

February 12, 2015

The Ruffles Original chips are an original. Loved these since I was a young girl. I remember this was the only chip my uncles would buy.

September 10, 2014

I like these chips to use for dip. Always crispy and well cooked. They are my favourite non-kettle cooked chips. The salt level is just right. Thicker than most regular chips. Go great with my homemade chip dip.