Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon Chips Reviews
#420 in Snacks

November 15, 2017

Ruffles is a greeat brand of crispy crunchy fresh well seasoned crinkle cut chippies. I love these chips so much character to them by the Crinkle. Such a refreshing cool taste of Sour Cream with a delicious flavor of Bacon! 2 for 5 bucks on Sale

2.8/5

I love bacon!

While this is not a healthy snack, it tastes so good! Who doesn't love bacon and sour cream put together in one sumptuous bite?!!! Eat at your own caution and share often!

2.7/5

They are okay

These chips have medium-width ripples and a creamy, sort of bacony flavoring. It doesn't taste bad, but it's not a great taste either. I'd much prefer a chip that just tastes like bacon, since actual bacon is just so delicious.

Yummy

I would say I'm a pretty plain person when it comes to chips, I do however like these chips and buy them whenever we are having any kind of a gathering.

June 03, 2017

Thsee are my all time favorite flavor from the Ruffle brand, there are so many good flavors of chips to choose from they are always so tasty and have a good texture to them. The only thing I wished was that there were more chips in the bag.

January 11, 2017

My weakness is potato chip! Seriously....other than that I think I do very well. Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon are my go to comfort food. Doesn't matter how big the bag is....it's HISTORY! Delicious!!!

January 11, 2017

I really enjoy the texture and crunch of Ruffles chips and this flavour is decent, but the bacon always makes it a tad too salty. Good for dipping too. I just wish the bags weren't so small for the price they are charging for chips these days.

January 11, 2017

This is my favorite flavor. Ruffles seem thicker than other chips which makes them even crunchier. Very tasty and really good with dip. The price is pretty good, about the same as other chips.

December 19, 2016

These are pretty good chips!! I usually like the sour cream and onion, but the bacon flavour combined with the sour cream is very complimentary! I also love all ruffles chips-each chip is always covered with flavour!!!

March 06, 2016

these are by far my favourite chips out there right now! i buy 4 bags a week and hope that lasts me til the following week. the flavour is amazing and i havent tasted anything like it!!