Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 09, 2017

Une de mes sortes de chips préférée!! Le goût est bien présent, délicieux! Les chips sont croutillantes et les meilleures sont celles qui sont un peu transparentes, miam!!

June 06, 2017

Ruffles makes the absolute best sour cream mms onion chips. They are so full of flavour and ripples chips are the best. They are one of my favourite chips to eat

May 20, 2017

These chips are really good. I like the ridges and the flavor is just perfect. Not a strong flavor and not to salty. The only problem is they are very rarely on sale and a little to much for me to spend on chips. Maybe once in a while for a treat.

May 10, 2017

These are the best kind of chips ever made. They are so salty and onion-y. I always crave them and whenevaaaa I do eat chips these are the kind I buy.

May 03, 2017

I love ruffles sour cream and onion chips . They are my ex boyfriends favourite so I was always purchasing them for him . They have everything you would want in a chip, salty , crispy , crunchy . The sour cream flavour is probably the best I've tasted . It's creamy and tastes like onions. I crave three once in awhile and I grab my then when they're on sale .

April 18, 2017

This is my favourite potato chip. Ruffles taste better than other brands because all the flavour gets stuck in the ridges. Yum. They're crunchy, salty and highly addictive.

March 24, 2017

Sour Cream & Onion, my go to flavour every single time. I love Ruffles chips but dislike the price and so these are a snack I only purchase a few times a year. I really love how packed full of sour cream & onion these chips are!

March 20, 2017

Love these bags, extra big so they last twice as long and are basically the same price as a regular bag of chips, these are an awesome flavor as well ruffles makes amazing chips

March 20, 2017

Tastes great and lots of flavour. Great as a snack that anyone can enjoy. Great product and will definitely keep purchasing them and recommending them.

March 20, 2017

Les croustilles Ruffles crème sure et oignons ne sont vraiment pas mes préférées.
    La texture est correcte, comme tous les chips Ruffles mais le goût. .. je ne l'ai pas aimé du tout.
    Il laisse un haleine épouvantable et je ne les rachèterai pas .