RXBAR real food protein bar Reviews
#13 in Protein Bars

November 24, 2021

No bad !

Rxbars are a not low-calorie food. They are whole food protein bars made with clean, simple ingredients.
    Egg whites, dates and nuts are combined with delicious flavours.
    They are healthy! They are tasty but slightly sticky. My husband likes these yummy protein bars!

November 20, 2021

Not a favorite, but good nutritional value

I received this product in a sampler box. Although it seemed like it would be a good nutritional snack, I wasn't thrilled with the taste and texture. It was not overly sweet, but very sticky, and I felt like I needed to brush my teeth right away after eating it. It also claimed to contain 6 almonds, but I only saw 2 or 3. Maybe they were ground up too small to see? I'm curious as to how much these cost, but would not likely buy them anyway.

January 12, 2021

Delicious!

I've seen mixed reviews about these bars, it seems you either love them or hate them and I defiantly loved them! They are full of flavour and taste delicious. They have 12G of protein and full of great ingredients. I will definitely be buying more and highly recommend!

December 26, 2020

Not My Favourite

This is a high quality product with highly nutritious ingredients. It just wasn't for me. I wasn't too keen on the texture or the flavour of the protein bar. I'm sure it would make for a great pre-workout meal.

2.8/5

December 21, 2020

Not for me

I got RXBAR Blueberry Protein Bar - 1.83oz from a sampler box and I don’t recommend. I wasn’t a fan of the taste nor all the different textures was weird for me.

1.5/5

December 09, 2020

Horrible don’t do it

The smell when I opened the sample of the blueberry bar was horrible. A tiny bite revealed a sticky tacky disgusting (shiver). I got my daughter to take a bite thinking it may just be me and she spit it out. I would not recommend this to anyone.

November 26, 2020

Not worth it

I got this free as a sample to try. I did not like it. It was sticky and hard kinda like fudge. I tried the chocolate sea salt flavour. The sea salt was great but the bar was not.

November 16, 2020

Healthy & Good

My favorite is the Seas Salt and Chocolate. It has the ingredients right on the front of the pack so you can see its very healthy ingredients. I have seen so many people saying they are awful and to chewy. If your expecting this to be like a chocolate bar sorry but this is not for you. This is a protein bar and I love the flavor and how filling it is.

November 12, 2020

Taste Good

I did not have high expectations in this Rxbae bar because I am not used to having sea salt in protein bars. I am surprised and impressed by the taste of natural ingredients combination. The way they designed the package that lists major ingredients is interesting. Also, It is perfect to throw in your bag (haha although we stay at home most of the time this year). I enjoy the taste of it and almost everything expects it will stick on your tooth.

November 10, 2020

Immediately want more

This might just be the tastiest bar I have ever eaten and the fact that it is made with all whole foods just makes it that much better. There is Zero guilt eating this delicious bar. I will definitely be buying more. Cant wait to try the other flavours.