saje peppermint essential oil Reviews

Good - 0

May 11, 2021

Actually Works!

I’ve always been prone to headaches, and I’ve tried a lot of different peppermint oils, but unlike many others this one actually works!! It helps to relieve tension and is very calming as well. My friend has the little kit with a couple different oils, and I’d love to get it as well, but it’s definitely pricey (the only downside). On the other hand, it has lasted her a very long time, and you don’t need much to do the trick! The quality of these oils definitely shows.

May 11, 2021

Holy Grail of Saje Products

Peppermint Halo is the holy grail of all Saje Wellness products! It's a miracle worker against relieving headaches, neck pain, and other discomforts. I live for the tingling, cooling sensation.

March 28, 2021

Headache reliever!

I add this to my forehead neck and temples when expecting a headache and I find it takes it away almost immediately! The coolness feels refreshing. The scent is subtle but fresh. I find the product lasts a very long time as well. Highly recommend.

October 26, 2020

Love this product

I love this product. I’ve purchased many times. It’s effective as a remedy for headaches. I have found it’s most effective if used prior to a raging headache. Catch it before it gets to bad and no need for over the counter medication!
    A little goes a long way! I apply to my temples and back of my neck/shoulders.

July 09, 2020

The best thing ever!!

I can’t live without my peppermint oil!! It is advertised for headache relief which it is amazing for but it also works wonders on a sore tummy! Love it

June 10, 2020

Amazing

I love this brand and the quality of their product but this is truly a life saver. The peppermint is great for relieving headache and also any stress or strains smells fabulous and lasts ages too

January 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best headache cure

I love using the peppermint halo from saje when I have a headache! It takes away most of the pain and if used in combination with an oral medication your headache will be gone in a blink! Most of the time I use this oil alone at the first sign of headache pain and it doesn’t even become a full blown headache. I like that it comes in a variety of sizes so I can carry it with me wherever I go or keep some with me at my work station.

January 05, 2020

So Helpful

With having migraines and not liking to take pain killers, this has been really helpful. I have applied it to my temples when I've been in a bad way with a migraine and it helped to provide some relief for I was able to take a nap and sleep off the rest of it. I keep it in my purse and it's easy to travel with. I've also let my mom use it and she thought it was very helpful

December 11, 2019

Love it!

Love this because I often get headaches and I don’t like to always take Tylenols. It’s a great natural option that I love to use! Plus smells great and works! It is a little expensive but it’s worth it! Will definitely keep getting it.

October 18, 2019

Peppermint halo cures all

Peppermint halo from Saje is a lifesaver! I get tension headaches all the time from clenching. I put this around my temples and at the back of my neck. On a cold day, it seems to relieve a lot of pain. I would highly recommend it