sally hansen big kwik dry top coat

sally hansen big kwik dry top coat Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

May 06, 2017

I love it! Kwikly gets your nails past the too soft stage where TONS of work can go down the drain (especially after several coats of various polishes). 90 sec and they are done!

February 13, 2017

I bought this purely for the fast drying aspect, but I love it because it is the only top coat that makes my nail polish last longer than a day. I painted them Friday morning, went away for the weekend playing with very large hyper dogs, and kids and lots of snow shovelling and my nails still looked great come Monday. It really does dry super fast. Leaves a very shiny, smooth finish when it's dry. Definitely will be a repeat purchase for as long as it's available.

September 14, 2016

This was my favorite quick dry top coat for a long time. It works well enough and is a great price. However, I always found the bottle was only good until half way through as it got discolored by lacquer transfer and super thick and unmanageable. It does a better job than the average fast dry top coat but there are better ones available. Plus, I found that it was hard to find for a grocery store/pharmacy brand. If you have no other options this will do the job. But, if you can try Essie or Seche.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists