3.2/5
#100 in Nail Care

Good - 0
    1.7/5

September 13, 2017

Did the opposite of caring

I tried this because my nails have been splitting a lot lately. It specifically says it is to help with splitting. Instead, a month later, my nails continue to peel and split. It's expensive, so it being so useless was especially painful. Definitely will not buy again.

June 27, 2017

The perfect alternative to nail polish on your hands.

I often just use clear polish on my hands so that I have some protection and sheen without the noticeable chipping. I wanted something for extra protection so I looked over the Sally Hansen section and noticed this product.

I've very happy with it. It gives my nails a little extra strength with a low sheen. A week will go by and the sheen still extends to the end of my nails. It's an easy no-fuss way to have a properly cared-for look to my nails all week long.

I do find the bottle empties a little sooner than should be expected but it's still highly recommended.