Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine - Base & Top Coat Reviews
#22 in Nail Polish

100% Pure Shine! 10 Day Superior Wear for ANY Nail Color! * Noticeably harder, stronger nails instantly. * A high-gloss, beautiful manicure that lasts and lasts. * Breakthrough Micro-Diamond formula is a quick-drying chip preventer that extends the wear of ANY nail color for up to 10 days.Special

February 13, 2018

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat

Strength Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat give a beautiful shiny finish to my mani and keeps it from chipping. I also use it as a base coat if I run out of my usual base coat, but prefer it as a top coat.

January 17, 2018

Works great

I have used this diamond shine for a long time, it works great my nail are long & strong. I have only used it as a base coat for my nails before applying my nail polish.

2.0/5

September 09, 2017

Odd how this doesn't work?

I tried this nail polish bottom and top coat many times (you should never trust something that says they can do more than one thing... A bottom and top coat? That just sounds wrong!...) and it never worked. As a bottom coat, it never dried and consequently made my nail polish always slip off after a few minutes. As a top coat, it's too liquid-like and always drags the colour of my nail polish off my nail! Not a fan, and I'm still surprised this is sold by a brand that's known for good products such as Sally Hansen.

October 06, 2016

I have used this product and I really like how it coats my nails. I generally use it as a base coat then apply my coloured nailpolish

I like the shininess and the fact it doesn't chip within the first day of use
    One of my regular brands to use

September 09, 2016

I have tried many top coats before cheap ones expensive ones but this one does the trick. I use it as a top coat and it gives my manicure a nice salon like finish and look. Its also lasts about a good week with out chipping and I'm a girl that is always using my hands. Cleaning cooking working . I love this top coat its legit the best

April 30, 2016

I have used this base and top coat for many many yesrs. I like the fact that I can apply to my nails and instantly feel my nails are harder and within 7days they are a lot stronger. This stuff is amazing and a must have in your nail kit. This works awesome as a top coat on nail polish as your color woll last longer.

April 01, 2016

I use this nail polish for and base coat not a top coat. only because I find that the top coat dosen't work good on the nails and chips easy . but for a base coat it stays on very well

January 04, 2016

A clear base and top coat, that often comes packaged in their French Manicure tip set. While I would not recommend it for use with the French Manicure Tip Pen it does work very well as a top coat or single coat protection. It is quite shiny, and maintains that shine for up to a week of wear.

December 31, 2015

I use it as base coat and top coat ,plus one layer of regular color nail polish on my fingers and 2 layers of regular color nail polish on toes....look just like professional manicurist has done..so beautiful and perfect...

November 07, 2015

I really like this. I used it after gel nails destroyed my natural nails. It really helped strengthen them. It's great as a base coat as well. I do t lime it as a top coat though