4.1/5
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine - Base & Top Coat Reviews
#24 in Nail Polish

100% Pure Shine! 10 Day Superior Wear for ANY Nail Color! * Noticeably harder, stronger nails instantly. * A high-gloss, beautiful manicure that lasts and lasts. * Breakthrough Micro-Diamond formula is a quick-drying chip preventer that extends the wear of ANY nail color for up to 10 days.Special

April 30, 2018

Perfect shine

SALLY HANSEN DIAMOND STRENGTH DIAMOND SHINE - BASE & TOP COAT works very well for my nails. My nails are usually break very fast but after starting to use diamond strength top caot my nails became much stronger.

February 13, 2018

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat

Strength Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat give a beautiful shiny finish to my mani and keeps it from chipping. I also use it as a base coat if I run out of my usual base coat, but prefer it as a top coat.

January 17, 2018

Works great

I have used this diamond shine for a long time, it works great my nail are long & strong. I have only used it as a base coat for my nails before applying my nail polish.

2.0/5

September 09, 2017

Odd how this doesn't work?

I tried this nail polish bottom and top coat many times (you should never trust something that says they can do more than one thing... A bottom and top coat? That just sounds wrong!...) and it never worked. As a bottom coat, it never dried and consequently made my nail polish always slip off after a few minutes. As a top coat, it's too liquid-like and always drags the colour of my nail polish off my nail! Not a fan, and I'm still surprised this is sold by a brand that's known for good products such as Sally Hansen.

October 06, 2016

I have used this product and I really like how it coats my nails. I generally use it as a base coat then apply my coloured nailpolish

I like the shininess and the fact it doesn't chip within the first day of use
    One of my regular brands to use

September 09, 2016

I have tried many top coats before cheap ones expensive ones but this one does the trick. I use it as a top coat and it gives my manicure a nice salon like finish and look. Its also lasts about a good week with out chipping and I'm a girl that is always using my hands. Cleaning cooking working . I love this top coat its legit the best

April 30, 2016

I have used this base and top coat for many many yesrs. I like the fact that I can apply to my nails and instantly feel my nails are harder and within 7days they are a lot stronger. This stuff is amazing and a must have in your nail kit. This works awesome as a top coat on nail polish as your color woll last longer.

April 01, 2016

I use this nail polish for and base coat not a top coat. only because I find that the top coat dosen't work good on the nails and chips easy . but for a base coat it stays on very well

January 04, 2016

A clear base and top coat, that often comes packaged in their French Manicure tip set. While I would not recommend it for use with the French Manicure Tip Pen it does work very well as a top coat or single coat protection. It is quite shiny, and maintains that shine for up to a week of wear.

December 31, 2015

I use it as base coat and top coat ,plus one layer of regular color nail polish on my fingers and 2 layers of regular color nail polish on toes....look just like professional manicurist has done..so beautiful and perfect...