Good

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Flirt Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1129 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

February 26, 2013

Let me start by saying that when painting your nails, it's always wise to use a top coat if you want it to last longer. Now, this color is a really deep purple color, I'd almost say that it has the color similar to the vegetable beet. It's a very pretty color. I've been fortunate enough to have a skin tone that ALMOST any color looks good on me. I picked this up at Shopper's Drug Mart when it was on sale; $2.99. That, to me, is a great value. So I splurged and bought 5 more bottles, lol. (Not the same color though). After a few days, I noticed my nail color started chipping, so ladies, you want to use a top coat with this one. That's my only downfall. There is another plus to this; it dries pretty quick; estimated dry time is 5-10 minutes, 10 minutes top. It doesn't say anywhere on the bottle that it dries quick, but believe me, it does. So, I DO recommend it, as it's quick drying, and the color is very rich; also at that price, who wouldn't resist? Overall, well worth the investment.