Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

May 26, 2017

WOW. Lasted more than 3 days!!! Managed to keep most nails in good shape for almost 2 weeks, and I'm always working with my hands! Purple and black forever ❤️❤️ Maybe some gold

May 23, 2017

I love the colors! It's really easy to put on. And the shades can go with everything. It's really lovely. Everybody loved it on my nails. Some even purchased it the minute I told them the brand.

1.7/5

May 16, 2017

I was disapointed in this product. I thought that if properly applied it would have lasted longer. The polish lasted maybe 8 hours before chipping and I just didn't have the time to keep fixing

May 15, 2017

Stays on longer than most polishes and goes on well with only two coats. Sometimes with glittery polish it is spotty, but this is full coverage and stays on for days. Only downfall is that it can be harder to get off than some polishes.

May 09, 2017

You really cannot go wrong with this brand of nail polish. Its so incredibily well priced, and they huge a huge ejection in colors to choose from. They are very easy to remove. I have a ton of these.

1.7/5

May 08, 2017

Picked up two different bottles - Breezy Blue and Blew Me Away! - as they were on sale at my local drugstore. Great colors and good wear but the formulation is thin and coverage is poor. I used two coats and still not looking good. The brush is also really skimpy. I will not purchase again and probably save these for my toes!

May 08, 2017

This nail polish comes in lots of different colours. It goes on nice and smooth. It lasts a week or so. This nail polish dries really quick which is another plus. For the cheap price it's pretty good

2.3/5

May 07, 2017

I am not a fan of polishes with nail hardeners in them. I find it makes my natural nails brittle (I mostly wear acrylics now). The product does give good coverage in two coats.

2.3/5

May 03, 2017

I'm personally not a fan of this nail polish. It's a decent price but I find when it drys it turns a shade darker than the actual polish, which makes some of them less appealing. I also find this nail polish clumps together and the brush loses hair's fast. Also it's a pain in the butt to take off.

May 03, 2017

Pour le prix je le trouve fantastique. Plusieurs couleurs, brillant et autres sont offert. Pas trop épais, couvre très bien. Deux couches suffit. Mais écaille rapidement. Brosse qui tente à déborder